Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Osnabruck Station closedown

I was in Scarborough Barracks (Colditz) in the mid 80's.

I for one will not lament the passing of the Traz. Having said that, I'd rather be there than Catterfuckingick. Too close to Sluggy ! ;-)

the_guru said:
I was in Scarborough Barracks (Colditz) in the mid 80's.

I for one will not lament the passing of the Traz. Having said that, I'd rather be there than Catterfuckingick. Too close to Sluggy ! ;-)

Not as many nightclubs - What DO they call the Scorpian now

thepatrolman said:
We have been told today that Osnabruck station will close offically on 31 Mar 2009.

:( :( :(

UKBCs and Uncivil Servants all scrambling for jobs in Sennelager and Hohne then?

When's JHQ meant to switch the lights off?

Biscuits_AB said:
thepatrolman said:
We have been told today that Osnabruck station will close offically on 31 Mar 2009.

UKBCs and Uncivil Servants all scrambling for jobs in Sennelager and Hohne then?

Outstanding will be along in a moment with news. He has a real Hard On for the subject

Biscuits_AB said:
thepatrolman said:

when they've finished turning osnabruck into immigrant internment camp they'll decide on the ARRC apparently.

Although realistically if the afghan deployment doesn't end up as a total gang fcuk then they'll let us keep playing with our NATO allies if not bye bye LOA, hello another crap UK posting.

I am posted to Osnabruck next month :?

I asked to go to germany so I shouldn't complain. I had heard of this news before, so I am expecting the place to wind down towards the end of my tour.

I lived in the Traz for 9 years and always thought we had the better deal, certainly much nicer than Hohne or F'in B. Then again, I was pretty mingin' most of the time.....