• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Osnabruch bombing

Sorry,no link. Roseen Mccalisky, the witch who was involved in the mortar attack on Osnabruch in the late 1980's has had the attempt by the German authorities overturned. Seems this biatch is getting away with murder again!

Another Ulster( ex sapper) man,bombed Roberts Barracks,and then went off to Eastern Europe-Czech I believe.The Germans got him back and jailed him under their civvy legislation..The same bloke attempted to off an ex tout near Whitley Bay,but failed to kill him,after pumping several bullets into him.Fortunately for the tout,no bullets were aimed at his head.No one speaks for him,so why should they speak for McCaliskie?

If ever there was a day when you could say that skiving saved your life, that was mine. :oops:
Half an hour later at work in the Dutch Barns and I'd probably not have been here. 8O

Fatbadge said:
If ever there was a day when you could say that skiving saved your life, that was mine. :oops:
Half an hour later at work in the Dutch Barns and I'd probably not have been here. 8O
Was that the one where they got the Sgt's mess in Quebec Bks?

The one where they parked by the back gate ..took out the POL point by the back gate, fragged 4 Sqn's Dutch Barns, ripped a few cars apart on the square.. 1996.. the bombs fell short of the accommodation by about... 200-300 metres....(hence hitting the POL by the back gate) Ex Engineer did it with his accomplice/s. Really poor show. I mean.. 15-20 metres flight? My kids couldve done better..

To top off the Fatbadge luck stakes, I didnt know about it til the next day when I tipped up for Duty Driver and was turned away by the German police! Couldnt get to camp! :p

A skive AND a missed duty and got away with both! (oh..and Im still alive..forgot that bit..)

On camp at the time. It was a real treat.

Spent months sh1tting my pants, as I was on Thiepval too. Was just waiting for the 3rd strike!!!!!

Remember seeing that honking b1tches face on the wanted posters that were put up.

Fatbadge said:
The one where they parked by the back gate ..took out the POL point by the back gate, fragged 4 Sqn's Dutch Barns, ripped a few cars apart on the square.. 1996.. the bombs fell short of the accommodation by about... 200-300 metres....(hence hitting the POL by the back gate) Ex Engineer did it with his accomplice/s. Really poor show. I mean.. 15-20 metres flight? My kids couldve done better..

To top off the Fatbadge luck stakes, I didnt know about it til the next day when I tipped up for Duty Driver and was turned away by the German police! Couldnt get to camp! :p

A skive AND a missed duty and got away with both! (oh..and Im still alive..forgot that bit..)
Was in Traz from 88-96 and there for the 89 bomb ( think it was that one) posted to every camp except quebec though

I was at raf bruggen 88 to 92 when the scum shot a cpl & his baby one sunday. I think she was involved then too. Seeing her smug ugly face on tv tonight made me a tad angry,remembering that poor baby who would now be nearly 18.

I remember the Senior ATO in Germany had an interview without coffee with the CO 11 EOD for approaching the vehicle and mortars before they had been made safe. Apparently brogues and an overcoat are not bombproof.

The_IRON said:
Fatbadge said:
Was that the one where they got the Sgt's mess in Quebec Bks?
They hit the Garrison Sgts Mess in Quebec, wankers, they could have hit the Engrs mess, then I wouldn't have had to work.

I would say bend over the table and let the regiment have a go!

You may not believe this but around that time in Dortmund (actually shortly before the offer from 32 Regt RA was shot in front of his family), I was down for duty and my mate who had a few 100 extras did a deal with me - he said that because he was on extras he would be back from the waz at about 02:00 and would relieve me so I could go home. OK I said and at 2 he was there. So there I was in my car up the B1 to Holzwickede when I noticed a car sticking to my car rear. I turned off for Holzwickede they did too - all the way to the estate. So being alert, instead of parking on the squaddie side, I parked on the German estate. As I was going down the road I was followed by a guy in a brown 3-piece suit (at 1.20 in the morning!). As I increased my pace so did he did he. So I sprinted round a few Allee's and hid under a bush - I heard the foot steps go past and then back and forth - then a car screatched to a halt, the guy got in and away they went - I ran to the RMP office but they didn't open - so I went home as one does!

Chaz said:
I would say bend over the table and let the regiment have a go!

You may not believe this but around that time in Dortmund (actually shortly before the offer from 32 Regt RA was shot in front of his family), I was down for duty and my mate who had a few 100 extras did a deal with me - he said that because he was on extras he would be back from the waz at about 02:00 and would relieve me so I could go home. OK I said and at 2 he was there. So there I was in my car up the B1 to Holzwickede when I noticed a car sticking to my car rear. I turned off for Holzwickede they did too - all the way to the estate. So being alert, instead of parking on the squaddie side, I parked on the German estate. As I was going down the road I was followed by a guy in a brown 3-piece suit (at 1.20 in the morning!). As I increased my pace so did he did he. So I sprinted round a few Allee's and hid under a bush - I heard the foot steps go past and then back and forth - then a car screatched to a halt, the guy got in and away they went - I ran to the RMP office but they didn't open - so I went home as one does!
For a change of undercrackers i would suggest.

Latest Threads