Osnabruch bombing

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Nov 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sorry,no link. Roseen Mccalisky, the witch who was involved in the mortar attack on Osnabruch in the late 1980's has had the attempt by the German authorities overturned. Seems this biatch is getting away with murder again!
  2. They always get away spike we've learnt that over the years.... hopefully Mr Death will catch up with her same as he did Meehan.
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Too true! Hopefully hers will be a long & painful end!
  4. Another Ulster( ex sapper) man,bombed Roberts Barracks,and then went off to Eastern Europe-Czech I believe.The Germans got him back and jailed him under their civvy legislation..The same bloke attempted to off an ex tout near Whitley Bay,but failed to kill him,after pumping several bullets into him.Fortunately for the tout,no bullets were aimed at his head.No one speaks for him,so why should they speak for McCaliskie?
  5. If ever there was a day when you could say that skiving saved your life, that was mine. :oops:
    Half an hour later at work in the Dutch Barns and I'd probably not have been here. 8O
  6. Was that the one where they got the Sgt's mess in Quebec Bks?
  7. The one where they parked by the back gate ..took out the POL point by the back gate, fragged 4 Sqn's Dutch Barns, ripped a few cars apart on the square.. 1996.. the bombs fell short of the accommodation by about... 200-300 metres....(hence hitting the POL by the back gate) Ex Engineer did it with his accomplice/s. Really poor show. I mean.. 15-20 metres flight? My kids couldve done better..

To top off the Fatbadge luck stakes, I didnt know about it til the next day when I tipped up for Duty Driver and was turned away by the German police! Couldnt get to camp! :p

A skive AND a missed duty and got away with both! (oh..and Im still alive..forgot that bit..)
  8. On camp at the time. It was a real treat.

Spent months sh1tting my pants, as I was on Thiepval too. Was just waiting for the 3rd strike!!!!!

Remember seeing that honking b1tches face on the wanted posters that were put up.
  9. Was in Traz from 88-96 and there for the 89 bomb ( think it was that one) posted to every camp except quebec though
  10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I was at raf bruggen 88 to 92 when the scum shot a cpl & his baby one sunday. I think she was involved then too. Seeing her smug ugly face on tv tonight made me a tad angry,remembering that poor baby who would now be nearly 18.
  11. [​IMG]

Bernadette McAliskey/Devlin has put a bit of weight on. Will her daughter go the same way?
  12. Longlenny

Longlenny War Hero Book Reviewer

Her father should be slotted for having had an offensive person on his weapon.
  13. I remember the Senior ATO in Germany had an interview without coffee with the CO 11 EOD for approaching the vehicle and mortars before they had been made safe. Apparently brogues and an overcoat are not bombproof.