Osma Bin Laden as Jesus!!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by boris7, Aug 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I notice the artist wasn't controversial or brave enough to Morph bin ladin into Mohammed or allah.

Odd that.

2. Blasphemer - when is the stoning ??

3. oooh you cad!

Dapper parry

4. Dapper is my middle name!

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

She has produced a thought-provoking piece of work.

Osama Bin Liner may one day be seen as yet another Islamic Prophet, just as they see Jesus and Mohammed as the same. Let's not forget that Mohamed says that Jihad is a valid course of action, including the use of arms to attack infidels. What is Bin Liner doing?

Christians, on the other hand, have deified Jesus, turned him into a God no less.

I'll say one things for these Muslims, at least they try and keep things in perspective (when they aren't issuing fatwahs and the like).

Mohamed is seen by Muslims as a human prophet, just as they see Jesus - let's keep this in mind when we talk about this artist.

6. I don't think there was room in the picture for the ACME bomb to fit on the head for it to be Mohammed. :twisted:

Ish

7. Actually there is a kind of logic, Bin Ladin being a follower of the anti christ Mohammed for example.

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Mohamed wasn't actuallu the anti-christ though. He merely said "Look this bloke, called Jesus, right? Well, he's just a bloke, but a Prophet; a bit like me in actual fact. Now these Christians, they are just nutters, because they are saying that this blerk is in actual fact God, or Allah if you will. Well, that's just plain lunacy innit? So, the thing to do is to kill Christians because they are putting a mere umin in place of the one true God".

Christians have got the hump, and they are saying "No, you camel-fcuking, dish-dash, flippy floppy desert dwellers, Jesus IS the Son of God, but also God himself, and he has been martyred by humans (his own creation) on the cross so that his father (actually he) can forgive himself, you with me so far? Right, so to say that God/Jesus was merely a prophet who spoke the words of God is a blasphemy, and thus, we must all kill these non-believers, namely Muslims".

So, a bit later on, this bint comes along and makes a picture of Bin Liner (who some Muslims might say is a Prophet of sorts, just like Jesus and Mohamed) and she mightily offends Christians with it becuase it depicts Bin Liner in the get-up of Jesus (though whoever made the original to have it look like Jesus was in fact a cross-dresser or a bird should have been killed for disgracing the image of God/Jesus). Muslims on the other hand are not in the least bit bothered, because it's not actually the Prophet from their good book that is being made to look a fool, nor Allah for that matter (though, scuse pun, only God knows what Allah actually looks like, but most people will agree he's got a beard of some sorts).

Continue, please, 'cos I'm going for a lie down.

9. TOP TEN QUESTIONS ON THE OSAMA BIN LADEN DRIVER APPLICATION

10. Choose the word that best describes you: Suicidal, Homicidal, or Maniacal

9. Will you be available for late night falafel runs?

8. You’re at an intersection with a camel and a donkey. Who has the right of way?

7. Name three leaders of other worldwide terror organizations that you’ve driven for

6. Number of years since last bath

5. Any experience babysitting a teacup Chihuahua?

4. Can you look at crazy, one-eyed sheik without staring?

3. Is your name Billy Joel?

2. Length of beard (in cubits)

1. Ever driven a goat before?

:evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

10. As far as I was aware Christians and other faiths of a similar ilk have never turned jesus into a God. God is God jesus is the son of God.

Lets also not forget how quick the extremists are to issue death threats and the like when people even utter the name of Allah let alone deface it .
    It seems okay to attack my God or faith however I think you would have a hard time trying to get the police to take you seriously when complaining of the such. Having grown up in a densley populated area of muslims I can see how the extremism is quick to catch hold and grow.

11. Biggest load of ill-informed arrse I've read in a long time...

12. Because I can't be bothered to explain RC doctrine - tria juncta in uno - Motto of the order of the Bath - three joined as one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity