Osbourne- warns parents on benefits

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sebcoe, Oct 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well we have heard it all before, I hope that Osbourne will make working better off than benefits.....I am looking forward to the Libdem coalition fall out over this one, as the libdems don't like upsetting people.

So the Poorest and the vunerable can get a job now!! you sponging bastards!!
  2. Do bore off Osbourne, and while you're at it, tell your Millionaire mate Dave to repay all the disability benefits he claimed but is now slashing for the disabled.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Aye & about time they sorted out the economic migrants & NHS tourists too.
    • Like Like x 2

4. Lets leave Milliband out of this.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. I was Darn Sarff over the weekend, glorious sussex! I was talking to a taxi driver (English, white) about why there are so many foreigners working around the area, he said that the locals were "too faking lazy to do any of these jobs", most he comes across are on benefits. he say's "I work hard for the little I get"

So if we do get rid of "johnny foreigner" who's going to replace them?
  6. They will make work pay by letting people out of work starve.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. The twats that are bleeding the benefits system dry.

But when I said economic migrants I had the likes of the Romanians etc in mind who come just to claim benefits.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yup, they can get jobs then.
  9. Sunami, I am not defending JF here, but its just not them who are sponging, we also have our home grown as well...and all the ***** should be made to work!
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Does he think everyone can be a millionaire rock star ?
    Twat !
  11. That's what i said "The twats that are bleeding the benefits system dry."

I don't give a feck whether they are black, white or polka dot.
  12. And the people who can't?
    Because of health problems or lack of availability?
  13. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

He also wants those already working to be able to be screwed over more too "The new owner-employee contract allows owners to award shares worth up to £50,000 to their staff, in return for the employee giving up their unfair dismissal, redundancy and training rights and also the right to ask for flexible working. "
    BBC News - Tory conference: George Osborne in £10bn benefit cut vow
  14. I'd like to hear more about what people can do rather than what they can't.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Whilst I have come across many scroungers and professional doleites, if there are no jobs how can those who want to actually work? Yes, there are loads of jobs around but usually attract 100s of applicants for each post. No good saying "make them sweep the streets" as wouldn't that put all those who actually sweep the streets out of a job?
    It will be very difficult to judge who the professional doley is and who the genuine case is. 800 jobs to be lost by those working for Aviva, another 800 lost by Unilever, even those shelf stacking in Supevalu stores are to lose their jobs. I would suggest that not many of those are actually professional scroungers but will get lumped in with the feckless.
    Perhaps, like some other countries (including those in the EU so it can't break EU rules) we should introduce benefits paid depending on contributions paid. In Spain, benefits last for 6 months depending on the amount of Social Security payments you have made. After that, benefits are still paid but the whole household income is taken into account. Only one member of the household can claim the benefits (unlike inks and his ilk claiming about 10 lots per squat) which is capped at 2/3 the average income.