OR's 2007 pension table/rates

Yes, but if you look at the attachment you sent me, many thanks again, on the table for the "Application of Pension Increases" the 15 & 16 rate is the same and then the 17 rate jumps by 3% when to me it should have jumped by the 17 rate of 1%, if you see what I am getting at.

Yes, but if you look at the attachment you sent me, many thanks again, on the table for the "Application of Pension Increases" the 15 & 16 rate is the same and then the 17 rate jumps by 3% when to me it should have jumped by the 17 rate of 1%, if you see what I am getting at.
The pension increases each year were determined by the rate of inflation (‘CPI’) in the autumn of the previous year. In September 2015 CPI for the preceding 12 months was negative at -0.1%, so there was no increase in military pensions in April 2016. Looking on the bright side at least they don’t reduce them by the negative figure :)

Edit to add: the annual pension increases aren’t based on Pay Review Board increases for those still serving. That all stops when you leave and pensions will increase in line with inflation, no matter what serving personnel receive as a pay increase, or not.