Origin of political correctness

Nothing quite like selecting something "middle of the road" for your first post...

:Nothing quite like selecting something "middle of the road" for your first post...

There is something in what you say :)

If the vid is accurate, we are f*cked. I was half hoping for someone to point out inaccuracies.

I've listened to the first five minutes, I knew it, it was the Papists. They'll be giving them the vote next.

The Romans invented it for the British. "Educate to servitude".

But it became really effective from the 19th century when mandatory state education kicked off.

The Roman concept was that the people would moan but would do nothing about their grievances.

Army Rumour being an excellent example of political correctness (IE servitude)

Same thing, just with extra garlic and hairier shoulders.
Nice Calzone in Naples, just don't wear an expensive watch and carry a heavy bag to batter the cnuts who drive motor scooters like maniacs in the narrow side streets.
Very satisfying seeing the bastards go flying into the greengrocers stall.

Nice Calzone in Naples, just don't wear an expensive watch and carry a heavy bag to batter the cnuts who drive motor scooters like maniacs in the narrow side streets.
Very satisfying seeing the bastards go flying into the greengrocers stall.
I'm rather fond of Naples but the best pizza I ever had was on Capri, fresh tomatoes garlic, olive oil.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
the worst one i ever has was in pompeii which as you know is just down the road from napoli.

How off topic do you think we can go?
The Deltic engine was invented by David Napier, so called because he was called David and was born in Naples then moved to Newcastle upon Tyne where he invented his famous engine known as the...

DELTIC

220px-Napier_deltic_animation_large.gif

So far as we know David Napier did not own a black Labrador.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dwarf The NAAFI Bar 34
msr Weapons, Equipment & Rations 3
F Gunners 3