• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Organ Donation

Although I rarely visit Wales nowadays, I will be opting out. The thought that bits of me might be installed in a fucking Welshman thus prolonging his life, well that just fucks my head up!

The next time the local vicar from comes to my door collecting for the church organ fund, I will tell him to fuck off to Wales to have a dead Taffy donate a replacement.

Although I rarely visit Wales nowadays, I will be opting out. The thought that bits of me might be installed in a fucking Welshman thus prolonging his life, well that just fucks my head up!
You shouldn't worry too much mate, there's a better than average chance it'll end up in some Polish, Romanian or Bulgarian immigrant, either that or some hairy, wailing type from the sandy places........

I spent a night in the University Hospital of wales quite recently having my arm sewn back on after a vicious Jiu Jitsu incident and it was absolutely rammed with non lingo speakers........

Even the posters said "Donate blood, or the Polish will die"

I doubt its possible but id love to be able to donate blood/organs to exclusively help soldiers/ veterans and their families too as by saying this I feel that it vindicates the pathetic ramblings that pass for my life these days and might, just might, gain me some site credibility. I dont paticularly give a fuck about any other part of society because they are just like me. none of them could possibly swivel on my semi erect phallus because i can only achieve anything approaching a lazy lob whilst getting thinking about the Army that I never joined & don't fully understand.
(Much as it pains to say but here goes)

My bold. Fixed, invoice sent to your dispatcher

Latest Threads