Organ Donation

Although I rarely visit Wales nowadays, I will be opting out. The thought that bits of me might be installed in a fucking Welshman thus prolonging his life, well that just fucks my head up!

The next time the local vicar from comes to my door collecting for the church organ fund, I will tell him to fuck off to Wales to have a dead Taffy donate a replacement.

Although I rarely visit Wales nowadays, I will be opting out. The thought that bits of me might be installed in a fucking Welshman thus prolonging his life, well that just fucks my head up!
You shouldn't worry too much mate, there's a better than average chance it'll end up in some Polish, Romanian or Bulgarian immigrant, either that or some hairy, wailing type from the sandy places........

I spent a night in the University Hospital of wales quite recently having my arm sewn back on after a vicious Jiu Jitsu incident and it was absolutely rammed with non lingo speakers........

Even the posters said "Donate blood, or the Polish will die"

I doubt its possible but id love to be able to donate blood/organs to exclusively help soldiers/ veterans and their families too as by saying this I feel that it vindicates the pathetic ramblings that pass for my life these days and might, just might, gain me some site credibility. I dont paticularly give a fuck about any other part of society because they are just like me. none of them could possibly swivel on my semi erect phallus because i can only achieve anything approaching a lazy lob whilst getting thinking about the Army that I never joined & don't fully understand.
(Much as it pains to say but here goes)

My bold. Fixed, invoice sent to your dispatcher