Organ donation, live or dead, for fun or profit

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Flagrantviolator, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Donate an organ for profit while living

2. Donate an organ for free, while living for family only

3. Donate after death anonymously

4. Donate anonymously while living

0 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are your views on Organ donation>
    Forgot to put in " Do one, you bunch of ghouls! You'll have nothing of mine!"
  2. I had better be dead when they take mine or I will give them a surprise.
  3. I gave away a Hammond organ to the local fete. They seemed happy enough.
  4. Was that a Richard Hammond Organ?
  5. I used to believe in organ donation strongly,until i read a article that Donating after death that some of the organs which was given as a gift were given to private patients and money was being made out of it . i personally with drew my consent to stay on the organ donation register because of this .link
  6. Yes it was. I actually gave the fete his kidney. They were happy, he was not.

Fuck off chubb. The ink is barely dry from your last banning.
  7. Has chubb got a new account?
  8. Link?
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

As you now know its Chubb, would you believe a word it says anyway?
  10. Here
  11. They are welcome to my lot once I,ve carked it, which by the way I,m feeling this morning, may not be too long. I have given most of them a good thrashing over my lifetime, so they are pretty well fecked. But they just might patch some old tramp up for a couple of years.
  12. Ahh.. I've been chubbed.... I feel kinda dirty....
  13. Quite a good 8-page thread on this already, here

I'm fully in favour of an opt-out, rather than the current opt-in system. Re selling organs - on the one hand, your body, do what you like with it. On the other, a market in organs would presumably lead to a collapse in donations, and hence put the poor at a gross disadvantage.

Irritatingly, Chubb is actually drivelling about a real story:

14. I think it's brilliant that given the credit crunch and recession that 1/3 of the arrsers in the world are prepared to make a better life for themselves by selling their organs. given that you can only really give away a single kidney what organs are we prepared to sell and at what cost. I'd do a kidney for £192.18p You could have my left bollock for £200 and one of my curly teeth for 58p.