Ordering from Big Brothers Pizza Parlour

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Tartan_Terrier, Aug 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just saw this and thought you might find it interesting. It's a political ad designed to make paranoid Americans even more paranoid.

Obviously this is utter nonsense, unless of course the government ever nationalise Domino's Pizza, but it's somewhat thought provoking anyway.

http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

Is too much of our personal information being gathered? Is there any way of reversing the trend if there is?

Any opinions?

T_T

2. Any Americans moronic enough to believe telephone numbers other than Directory Assistance having 555 in them are genuine deserve everything they get. Sadly, that is about 48% of the population...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_555

3. What's that got to do with anything?

4. ...and now i'm hungry for a sprout submarine.

5. This is a pretty bad case against use of personal imformation... The operator was able to help the customer watch his high blood pressure and cholestoral levels as well as being made aware he wasn't good for credit card....

The old argument that if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.. if you are a spent-thrift porker and you are ashamed of it, then this would only encourage you to do something about it. Injecting some accountability into the population? Sounds like a good idea to me!

"I'm sorry, we won't serve you in here because you have a history of theft"
    "Sorry mate, you're barred, history of violence"
    "No, we won't be taking card today, because your have a SHOCKING credit rating"
    "No, you can't have a room for the night, medical records show you suffer from chronic sh$its"

Problems?

6. Don't believe it!

This government, motivated by their Marxist pasts, encouraged by their supine adherence to the dogma of the unelected, unaccountable, anonymous functionaries in the European Soviet Union, want as much information as is available.

I hope is that the incoming government (always assuming Mr. Mandelson allows us to have an election) sweeps away ALL these data-bases and dismantles all these invasive 'departments and quangos'.
    :x :x

7. Hey, don't stop there!

I'm sorry sir, you can't have any dole money. You voted Conservative.
    I'm sorry sir, we can't let you in, according to our records, your uncle once lived in apartheid South Africa, and he's white.
    I'm sorry sir, I cannot give you an insurance policy; according to your DNA records, you are yuden.

8. I think you should get back to polishing your ARRSE coins! :wink:

9. Don't laugh,this will be coming to a island nation some 20 miles off France shortly.

You have been warned...................

Those who voted Conservative or BNP being refused employment

Those who complain about Labour or it's policies being denied employment

Driving licenses and passports being denied to the above groups

The examples above are few of the thousands of things a Marxist government like the present British government will use to punish those it does not like.

10. I ring dominos, they know where I live, this is bad enough!!!!