• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ordering a NSN listed item

Folks

Now that I am a stinking civvy and working for a v small company, how do I go about ordering a bit of kit that comes out of the NSN lists? it is part of the BOWMAN GSA kit

It is a pucka need as the bit in question is required for some prototyping of kit that is being developed for the military market.

Possible?

in_the_cheapseats said:
Folks

Now that I am a stinking civvy and working for a v small company, how do I go about ordering a bit of kit that comes out of the NSN lists? it is part of the BOWMAN GSA kit

It is a pucka need as the bit in question is required for some prototyping of kit that is being developed for the military market.

Possible?
See PM

pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
in_the_cheapseats said:
Folks

Possible?
See PM
Thanks. email sent

in_the_cheapseats said:
pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
in_the_cheapseats said:
Folks

Possible?
See PM
Thanks. email sent
Let me know the outcome - there may be an alternative route if this one unsuccessful.

Latest Threads