Orange Poo

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Aug 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. They should spray the dog owners orange and slap them. Cunts.

3. I'm all for naming and shaming owners. Selfishly I agree with Mr_S, I'd like to spray paint the bastards.

4. Orange Poo

BBC News - Dog mess in Redditch sprayed orange to deter fouling (c) Auntie

I'm not sure whether to laugh at this waste of cash by Redditch BC or not. Painting dog eggs orange rather than clearing them up? Are these people for real?

Hey, come on. Redditch is only a few miles from Royston Vesey (or Evesham as some call it) Redditch is an alternative universe, the council is filled with Little Englanders and God Botherers. The highlight of the week-end here, is going up to church green and watching the drunks and smack heads kicking ten bells out of one another. Oh, and we have more than our fair share of kiddy fiddlers and indulgers in incest.

5. HHH

HHH LE

They definitely don't live in the real world.
    How by painting it orange is going to stop children walking or falling in it, is beyond me. In fact because it will be orange it makes it more likely that kids will be attracted to it, thus increasing the chances of being infected.

6. Depending on which part of Redditch they are from, the kids will in all probability eat it, they'll mistake it for Cheesy Whatsits

7. My dog's crap is already orange, should I worry?

8. Perhaps you should stop putting Turmeric in its food.

9. "You spray my shit,I'll spray you"

[​IMG]

10. Is he a Prod dog and from north Belfast?

11. Feed him? I just set him on passing Etonians.

12. Start worrying when he is shitting every colour of the rainbow!

13. In the USA dogs in some cities have to have DNA submitted by owners.

For failing to take dog for swabbing for DNA attracts a big fine.

If your dog DNA is matched to a pile of poo in the road, then the minimum is $1000 for first offence.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It has to be said...

Why do you never see white dog poo anymore? Dog's used to be oh-so more creative in by gone days.

15. That because not many dogs get bones now.Most butchers that actually bone out send the bones for render.
    We have two proper butchers nearby.My dog leaves white eggs all over the lawn.