oral sex.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
what is the worst thing about oral sex? The view.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently taps his wife on the shoulder and starts rubbing her arm. The wife turns over and says:

I'm sorry love, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh."

The husband, rejected, turns over and tries to sleep. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. This time he whispers in her ear: "You don't by any chance have a dentist appointment tomorrow as well, do you?"

I received a delightful BJ from a bird in Greece a few years ago. The problem was that she had a chip out of one of her front teeth which lacerated me nob.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I received a delightful BJ from a bird in Greece a few years ago. The problem was that she had a chip out of one of her front teeth which lacerated me nob.
A nail file, the emery board type sorts that sort of thing quite easily. (On her teeth, not your nob)

Oral sex sucks

Aha! @ Fang Farrier: Do you mind if I PM you with a question (its not about teeth)?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Aha! @ Fang Farrier: Do you mind if I PM you with a question (its not about teeth)?
Not a problem. But I ain't giving you oral sex!

Her not bothering to get of the phone to her mother.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
why is pubic hair curly?
If it was straight, it would poke your eye out.