Oral piercings?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
As we seem to be discussing oral sex, again, could someone answer this question.

In my job I see a fair number of tongue piercings, mostly on young women.

Do they really make a difference during the act?

Yes! especially if they twang your banjo string!! Seriously though, the results are good.....but!!!.....most of the praise has to go down to the owner!!!

Fang_Farrier said:
As we seem to be discussing oral sex, again, could someone answer this question.

In my job I see a fair number of tongue piercings, mostly on young women.

Do they really make a difference during the act?
I suspect that much of the talk here is from Blow-job Walts so you need to build in a degree of correction for sad blokes who have just come out of one of the stalls in ablutions blocks with spare Kleenex hanging out of their pockets.

I did a scientific study on this. I have had my tongue pierced for five years now. Have tried the 'act' on men and ladies, with and without. My study seems to prove that it is better with- although again depends on enthusiasm, owner etc.

From the recieving point of view- definately better with. Although not sure what that says about a man with a tongue piercing. One word for you lads- flick. :wink:

birduk said:
I did a scientific study on this. I have had my tongue pierced for five years now. Have tried the 'act' on men and ladies, with and without. My study seems to prove that it is better with- although again depends on enthusiasm, owner etc.

From the recieving point of view- definately better with. Although not sure what that says about a man with a tongue piercing. One word for you lads- flick. :wink:
You still conducting this study? And if so do you need anymore participants, purely from a serious academic point of view obviously.

TWAM_Man said:
http://www.tattooandpiercinggallery.com/big_nips2sm_298x222.jpg

Whilst not 'oral piercings' ......

Will you please warn people when a picture is not work safe!!! It's a good thing I've got quick enough reactions to close it before anyone saw it. I'll inspect the picture closer tonight.

Saggy? Ok, I won't investigate further then, I briefly saw a breast before closing the browser as I'm in an open plan office.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
How can you describe something that big as saggy?

ive got my "old fella" pierced and the ladies love it!

They look great to me !!!

Had good and bad experiences with pierced tongues as already said depends on the owner.
Had one girl who thought trying to stuff it down my oriental eye would be a turn on, almost led to bleeding and fucking smarted like fuck.
Ex knew what she was doing with it................................... Got to go, erm things to do!!!!

P.S. Birduk did I read you right you’ve used it on birds and blokes?!?! Please say yes......PLEASE (Assuming you are a bird and not Gary the trucker from Solihull)

Worked with one wierdo in NI hadHIStongue pierced. Everyone from the unit recond he was an uphill gardener, but apparently it is allowed now in the new fluffy army.

How is your Japs eye Discos it was not Karen the girl you spuffed on her ass ha ha. We have met alot of Belgian army chicks out here seems to be the in thing in the Belgian Army birds with pierced tongues yum yum. One of the girls Carol had her labs done too. A right set of beef curtains with what looked like a shower curtain hook hanging off them. Still she was hot and it was a right turn on lol sadly she has gone now boo hoo back to Belgium.

Tazzer