Oral piercings?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fang_Farrier, Nov 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

As we seem to be discussing oral sex, again, could someone answer this question.

In my job I see a fair number of tongue piercings, mostly on young women.

Do they really make a difference during the act?
  2. Yes! especially if they twang your banjo string!! Seriously though, the results are good.....but!!!.....most of the praise has to go down to the owner!!!
  3. I suspect that much of the talk here is from Blow-job Walts so you need to build in a degree of correction for sad blokes who have just come out of one of the stalls in ablutions blocks with spare Kleenex hanging out of their pockets.
  4. I did a scientific study on this. I have had my tongue pierced for five years now. Have tried the 'act' on men and ladies, with and without. My study seems to prove that it is better with- although again depends on enthusiasm, owner etc.

From the recieving point of view- definately better with. Although not sure what that says about a man with a tongue piercing. One word for you lads- flick. :wink:
  5. You still conducting this study? And if so do you need anymore participants, purely from a serious academic point of view obviously.
  6. It's an ongoing experiment...... :wink:

7. Will you please warn people when a picture is not work safe!!! It's a good thing I've got quick enough reactions to close it before anyone saw it. I'll inspect the picture closer tonight.
  8. Yum... Saggy breasts
  9. Saggy? Ok, I won't investigate further then, I briefly saw a breast before closing the browser as I'm in an open plan office.
  10. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

How can you describe something that big as saggy?
  11. the weight drags it down
  12. ive got my "old fella" pierced and the ladies love it!
  13. They look great to me !!!
  14. Not a bad set.