Options for change (part 2)

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by andyb264, Feb 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone on here remember 'Options for change', that great thing that got all the good guys out with loads of money to boot, and left the rest of us youngsters (at the time) with all the dross? Does anybody think it should be done again due to the fact that the British army (in fact Britain in general) is turning into a big stinking pile of poo?
    In fact, where did all the fun of being part of the British army go, is it just my unit that thinks retention, adventure training, courses, etc is just for sproggs?
    Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Name and address supplied.
  2. In reply to this post..........if the author isn't happy with his lot, could he please vote with his feet and sign off.
  3. If you were to vote with your feet and sign off, perhaps that would put a smile on his face.
  4. Hey don't knock Options For Change.

They promised a "smaller, better equipped Army" and sure enough we are smaller than almost everyone except for the Tongan Army and better equipped than the Mongolian Armed Forces.
  5. Options for Change? As I remember rightly it was known to the lads as 'Ethnic Clensing'
  6. Was that the "Options for change" in the mid 90's

That'd be the one that finished my illustrius career