Option to "Un-Watch" specific threads

Can we have the option to filter out gash threads please? In the same way that we can watch a thread, can we mark a thread as gash so we can filter it out from our client view of the forums.

The Poo-poo thread may be entertaining for some but I just find it embarrassing that people like this exist. That thread has been at the top of the forum lists all weekend and it is a sad advert for ARRSE.

It would be useful to have the ability filter out various threads that we would never have any interest in.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Not sure if its a coincidence, but i have found that placing key offenders on ignore, the threads they are involved in often fade from view as well.

The Poo-poo thread may be entertaining for some but I just find it embarrassing that people like this exist. That thread has been at the top of the forum lists all weekend and it is a sad advert for ARRSE.
I'm thankful it exists so that the sad muppets who otherwise crayon over decent threads have somewhere to go and throw poo at each other.

I'm thankful it exists so that the sad muppets who otherwise crayon over decent threads have somewhere to go and throw poo at each other.
I'm not saying it shouldn't exist. In fact, it should act as the Forum Sanitarium where total belters are confined to just that thread for periods of time where they can just fling poo at each other like lobotomized chimps.

However their stream of consciousness compels them to air their mental weaknesses every 2 minutes and it would be nice to just shut them the fvck up for a while.

Can we have the option to filter out gash threads please? In the same way that we can watch a thread, can we mark a thread as gash so we can filter it out from our client view of the forums.

It would be useful to have the ability filter out various threads that we would never have any interest in.
You can do it yourself by adding www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/youre-a-poo-poo-head-no-youre-a-poo-poo-head-sticky-for-handbag-swinging.285989 to a blocking list on your PC, router, browser or DNS service if you are signed up to one. How do I block a website? Notifications might still appear on the right hand side, I haven't tested it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I agree with the @Skunkmiester and have thought this many times. We can ignore individuals but then they are ignored in every thread. Sometime a poster is just being a Mong in a particular thread which in turn is often a Mong thread so putting someone on ignore then they is gone.

Also some threads deteriorate to such an extent that thread ignore is the only way to retain one's sanity! You know, ones that become @John G, @stacker1 love-ins.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've been suggesting an Ignore Thread button for months.

I agree with the @Skunkmiester and have thought this many times. We can ignore individuals but then they are ignored in every thread. Sometime a poster is just being a Mong in a particular thread which in turn is often a Mong thread so putting someone on ignore then they is gone.

Also some threads deteriorate to such an extent that thread ignore is the only way to retain one's sanity! You know, ones that become @John G, @stacker1 love-ins.
Are they the ones where I make you look like a **** as usual?

Bad CO

Admin
Unfortunately this isn't currently possible - sorry!

HHH

GCM
1560953298096.png

Latest Threads