Optical illusions

Him or her?

Try changing the contrast on each picture.

Any more good ones out there? Not those 5 legged elephants either before anyone starts.

Attachments

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah. If you look at these for long enough you should be able to make out a boat in the background.

bird.jpg

spanish-bikini-girl.jpg

Must be one of those ones where only certain types of people can see them. Jarrod?

The best ones I have heard about are fatties looking in the mirror and thinking they are thin and can wear half the stuff they do.

Like this you mean?

Or this?

Ive seen this optical illusion of a RLC Driver who appears to weigh less than 18st.

Not an illusion, but very clever. Click anywhere on this human clock and it changes to digital..another click and it returns to normal.

You will steal this, I did. Oh yes, the time is bang on to the second as well..

Nudemen Clock - Francis Lam

Not an illusion, but very clever. Click anywhere on this human clock and it changes to digital..another click and it returns to normal.

You will steal this, I did. Oh yes, the time is bang on to the second as well..

Nudemen Clock - Francis Lam
Wheres the one for straight blokes then!!!!!!!! if i wanted to watch a host of naked bloke parading around I'd go visit Jarrod.

Wheres the one for straight blokes then!!!!!!!! if i wanted to watch a host of naked bloke parading around I'd go visit Jarrod.
I wondered about that. Would be even better with swinging tits as they run into position.

Maybe Francis is a mincer?

And just what were you looking for when you came across this
Er, it was sent to me johnnyboy.

For your information, I would not come across naked men.

Ah fuckit..any port in a storm!!