Optical illusions

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Aug 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Him or her?

Try changing the contrast on each picture.

Any more good ones out there? Not those 5 legged elephants either before anyone starts.

Attached Files:

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah. If you look at these for long enough you should be able to make out a boat in the background.

• Like Like x 5
  3. These ones don't work. I've studied them for ages and still can't see any boats.
  4. Must be one of those ones where only certain types of people can see them. Jarrod?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  5. The best ones I have heard about are fatties looking in the mirror and thinking they are thin and can wear half the stuff they do.
  6. Like this you mean?

Or this?

7. Ive seen this optical illusion of a RLC Driver who appears to weigh less than 18st.

8. I hope thats a diet coke she is drinking
  9. Where did you get that picture of my missus from?

And she told me she had taken those red shoes back as they were too small for her!!!
  10. Not an illusion, but very clever. Click anywhere on this human clock and it changes to digital..another click and it returns to normal.

You will steal this, I did. Oh yes, the time is bang on to the second as well..

Nudemen Clock - Francis Lam
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Wheres the one for straight blokes then!!!!!!!! if i wanted to watch a host of naked bloke parading around I'd go visit Jarrod.
  12. I wondered about that. Would be even better with swinging tits as they run into position.

Maybe Francis is a mincer?