Opps, another leaked email

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sunnoficarus, Jan 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh, great. I doubt if any of the recipients can have imagined that the views were anything other than personal observations.

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

At least this time there won't be the need of a witch hunt by the SIB

3. Is this news? Does the public really believe that the government remain committed to AFG? I don't think the public do think that. The government are committed only to cutting the public sector spend and consequently we have, and will have for the forseeable future, a declining defence capability. The government will become committed to easy scores and quick fixes not long, expensive attritional conflicts, regardless of whether or not they are in the national interest.

4. Well somebody along the line, doesn't agree with you, that he was/is a good bloke!

His email was leaked.....by someone who has it in for the bloke!

Nothing like a good backstabbing, to let you know who your friends are!

Jobsworths in Main Building?.....I'd have never believed it!

5. Captain Andy Aspden is the only bloke who has had the balls to tell the truth ..... Good drills that man.

6. It's cost him his job.

7. A case of unfair dismissal if ever i saw one as well as a conformation that a gagging order is in place.

I wont even bother with the right to free speech in a democratic country!

8. Thank Heaven for small mercies.

• Like Like x 1