Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oppostion Leaders' Debate - 16 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one else pissed off with the 'Progressive' buzzword yet?
Yep, me too. They call it progressive but really mean recessive ie don't bother working any more or harder to make more money for you and your family because we'll take it all off you to give to those that don't contribute

That was a lot of fun, especially at the end. I thought the girls did well, Nige lost all but his hard core support and the winners weren't there.

Farage lost the hall but his message was aimed at the Country, he won't be disappointed with his performance. It was clearly obvious there was a left wing bias amongst the audience by their reaction to the debating points. Dimbledore can bluster all he likes about independent polling firms but we all know these things are micro managed, they are just very subtle in the way they do it.

Sturgeon sounded almost desperate at the end almost bending the knee to Milliband to be allowed a seat in Downing Street.

That was a lot of fun, especially at the end. I thought the girls did well, Nige lost all but his hard core support and the winners weren't there.

Farage 'loses' people at these events by stating the bleedin' obvious. "The more people who come into the country, the more houses we'll need"... Boo, boo, gerroff.
"The NHS can't afford to treat the World's AIDS sufferers"...
Boo, hiss, gerroff you monster.

Rather than 'lose' people in the audience, I'd hazard a guess that he didn't 'have' many of them to start with.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Farage lost the hall but his message was aimed at the Country, he won't be disappointed with his performance. It was clearly obvious there was a left wing bias amongst the audience by their reaction to the debating points. Dimbledore can bluster all he likes about independent polling firms but we all know these things are micro managed, they are just very subtle in the way they do it.

Sturgeon sounded almost desperate at the end almost bending the knee to Milliband to be allowed a seat in Downing Street.

We'll see. I stand by my comments.

The results of the post debate Guardian poll are in..

guardian poll.JPG

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Blimey, that's almost 2000 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.