Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Oppostion Leaders' Debate - 16 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wood to Ed': "If you were PM would you press the button?"

Ed' says "No." Well, he has to say that - we haven't got a button to press; it's kept in the White House!

According to JD (post Nigel's BBC attack) he stated the audience was selected by the polls not by the BBC.

Miliband has stated he's proposing to retain Trident, that'll pi$$ off the SNP..

Nigel discussing the EU Army proposal, Ed's defending his position on the topic.
Ed' has to say he'll keep Trident before an election; all those northern voters relying on a continued need for subs to keep them in work!

Sturgeon confirms independent Scotland's commitment to NATO. Comment on "25 out of 28 NATO nations without nuclear weapons" maybe ignores concept of SNOCAT?

Oooh vote green and get a shiny sky blue helmet, a one way ticket to bongo bongo land and an ROE that only allows you to shoot yourself for being a colonialist aggressor! Where do I sign?

Last edited:
Ed' has to say he'll keep Trident before an election; all those northern voters relying on a continued need for subs to keep them in work!
Post the GE he'll barely have any seats to care, the SNP will ensure that.

Then Nicola Sturgeon will show they're hypocrisy side & form a Labour coalition to ensure the Tories are kicked out, bumpy road lays ahead.

Nige currently digging at Milliband about the EU army. Milliband doing a Baldrick (deny everything)

Yes of course Ed.... Don't you read your own prop0ganda sheet?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...calls-for-eu-army-european-commission-miltary

European commission president says this military development would persuade Russia the bloc is serious about defending its values

Not only does Juncker want an army he wants to park it on the EU Easternmost borders....

Should Welsh girls be like that Welsh bint, then how we get any Welsh kids is beyond me - I really should give my Welsh cousins more kudos for letting their missus lob one up her!

How come when Nige mentions immigration Austrailian style there's faux outrage but now Sturgeon is saying the same thing in different words and tying herself in knots and it appears to be accepted - a complete balloon......

In fact call me Dave has probably played a blinder not rocking up, like Sturgeon trying to chum up to Milliband at every given opportunity. The sooner this tripe is over the better.

Now the NHS is getting spanked again, I wish one of them would have the balls to turn round and admit the NHS is an out of control financial juggernaut that has been gaining momentum since its inception and has to be dealt with rather than getting tossed to the next government to deal with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.