Opportunity

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Glad_its_all_over, Nov 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking for two senior security consultants.

One would be based in Dubai, one in Hong Kong, with the usual expatriate package. Good knowledge of Arabic/Mandarin respectively would be highly welcome. These are permanent, pensionable roles, with one of the leading design and engineering consultancies in the world, working in the global security and risk consultancy, which has just won Security Consultant of the Year for the fourth time in five years.

In general, the role would be to form part of the global security consulting team, with particular focus on the built environment and large infrastructure projects, although "pure" security work would also form part of the role. The roles would be suitable for motivated individuals with good backgrounds in protective security, but infosec and general intelligence experience would also be valuable. Individuals should be commercially aware, culturally sensitive and capable of growing and developing a business with the support of a 7,500-strong global organisation behind them.

If interested, in the first instance, please drop me a PM for further details of how to progress this.

2. Two of my juniors are leaving next year, so i am plagiarising your ad for Brecon MI Section:

I am looking for two junior security consultants.

One would be based in a crowded office, the other in the cupboard under the stairs, with the usual insulting pay package. Good knowledge of Welsh would be highly welcome, especially amongst the old boys network in North Wales. These are two year pensionable roles, with one of the two leading Military Intelligence battalions in Great Britain, working in protective security and risk management, which has not won any awards recently but is full of jolly nice people.

In general, the role would be to form part of the regional security consulting team, with particular focus on report writing and making up regulations for units to comply with, although "pure" security work would also form part of the role. The roles would be suitable for downgraded individuals with no interest in protective security, but tea-making experience and fondness for sheep would also be valuable. Individuals should be commercially inept, culturally insensitive and barely capable of managing to get out of bed in the morning, let alone managing a team of headstrong career thrusters.

If interested, in the first instance, please fill in a PPP stating that you would like to do a Combat Int tour in Germany.

:)

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

When can I start

4. How did you find out about my Germany application?

5. Also who is leaving?

6. ah yes, i needed to talk to you about that :) pop down the office

7. So, in a less-than-hopeful attempt to pull this back on topic...

...bump back to the top.

8. I'd go for it but my cultural sensitivity has been eroded by many years of working in s****y environments full of A***-riddled b**** bast***s who think I'm a w***e, im******ist, C*****ian, B***ish c**t. F**k t**m.

Need more "diversity" training, you say? Come here and say it...

9. Ey, rooinek, voetsak! Goddamn it, the nieblanks are the least of your problems, you engels svijn. Ja.

10. i used to have a WO who spoke mandarin. unfortunately he knew f*ck all about security and was a complete f*cking w*nker c*nt sh*thead a*sehole tosspot.

so that's no help to you. but boy, i feel better :)

11. I can raise that, my WO in Minden L**** F****** could speak mandarin and lemon: " put the brews on Subb, get my fags from the NAAFI Subb, don't forget to use your ration card not mine Subb...."

Knew fcuk all about combat int when he arrived, but a keen learner, when I left he knew every miltra model by heart and had developed a fond but distant relationship with 207 MRD of 3 SA.

An absolute top bloke , unlike the one before him :evil:

12. Sub - Most people wont know where or what the fcuk Minden is mate :)

13. i think Minden is in London somewhere. they announce it on the underground all the time.

along with some place called Zeegap.

14. Well I was thinking about here but did not want to overlook the hiding we and the boxheads gave the French here