Opportunity for former REME

Discussion in 'REME' started by melinda, Dec 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My client is looking for a Logistics Support Manager, ideally someone who is former REME, WO2 Artificer, who has had hands on ILS engineering with armoured vehicles, an individual who understands how a vehicle is worked on by the Army.

The key requirements from our client to support the LSM are:

• Develop the Contracted Logistics Support Capability
    • Identify and develop the CLS structure which will include:
    • Training, ILS, Tech Pubs, Stores, Sub-contractor management, In-service reviews, reaction to change requests, equipment failure report, obsolescence
    • Advise and support the development of an appropriate, robust Configuration Management System
    • Advise and support the development of an appropriate, robust Quality Management System
    • Advise and support the development of an appropriate, robust Stock control / stores system
    • Advise and support the development of an appropriate, subcontract management system
    • Field Service Representatives (FSRs)

Initially this opportunity is for a 6 month contract based in the Midlands which could become a permanent role.

If this would be of interest to you, please call me on 02392228219 or email me your details to melinda.henley@armconsult.co.uk