Opiniated Bastard

Hi....I've been lurking on the site for about four weeks now and find it great,
I've decided to join as I'm quite an opiniated B'stard but feel a little 'shy' 'bout my credentials, hence my user/nickname(My grandad was hungarian, served in Kaiser Bill's army in the first big one on the somme)...I'm ex TA, RCT(562 Para. Sq.) at high wood barracks ,forest hill, london, cherry berries in 1975, I've done PCoy....got me wings up at abingdon, did a couple of summer camps, did selection for 'them'(21) at the time they were at high wood also....did alright at first, think I got through five weekends, I'm proud of that....but my mapreading was not really up to it so they obviously f***ked me off, I then threw my toys out my pram and packed it in.....much regretted now, hindsight is a wonderfull thing, If I now offer my opinions on a variety of subjects will i get absoloutly beasted

Definitely! The term is "Maroon Machine... not cherry Beret... are you a walt?

We would have been beaten to a pulp by our Instructors had we used such effeminate terminoligy to describe the coveted item!

Yeah I remember cherry beret being used in the 80's. Welcome, theres much more walty types than you on here so I wouldn't worry about it. Just get stuck in.

Cheers

white_rolos said:
Thanks for the CV and the point to this , was?
Well if you're not bright enough to figure that out from his post you probably shouldn't go outside without adult supervision. :lol:

The_Cad said:
Thanks 'cad'..Well I never consdered myself one of these 'gung ho..warry types, perhaps 'cos' God had blessed me with a what looked to be a large 'member'...not my opinion I hasten to add..at birth...plus of course we were not Reg....but Corp so the compulsory treppaning at attestation was spared us...and am I a walt..??..well that was the purpose of, for the benefit of others, the 'C.V'...although by asking that question i suspect your fingers raced ahead of your brain in typing your reply, I presume that you are not like myself a 'two' fingered typist..however should this be wrong I aplologise in advance...we both know how infuriatingly long it takes to type messages of this length..all the best M8, long live the maroon machine...33SAS, 22Para, or is it the other way round..damm..I'm all confused 'n' walty now....

BlueDanubeWalt said:
The_Cad said:
Thanks 'cad'..Well I never consdered myself one of these 'gung ho..warry types, perhaps 'cos' God had blessed me with a what looked to be a large 'member'...not my opinion I hasten to add..at birth...plus of course we were not Reg....but Corp so the compulsory treppaning at attestation was spared us...and am I a walt..??..well that was the purpose of, for the benefit of others, the 'C.V'...although by asking that question i suspect your fingers raced ahead of your brain in typing your reply, I presume that you are not like myself a 'two' fingered typist..however should this be wrong I aplologise in advance...we both know how infuriatingly long it takes to type messages of this length..all the best M8, long live the maroon machine...33SAS, 22Para, or is it the other way round..damm..I'm all confused 'n' walty now....
Spend a bit more time and you will learn who to take seriously and who not. As for 49 para do a search then you'll get the joke. :wink:

BlueDanubeWalt said:
33 SAS...22 Para..who are they..??
They are the finest Regiments in the WORLD!!

Just go to your local Armed Forces Careers Office and enquire, they will have all the information at their fingertips.

Good Luck!!

Justlad you found out how the set the font size back to normal. No-one likes being shouted at.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
seaweed The Book Club 0
F Military Clothing & Boots 41
Bile-Spewer The NAAFI Bar 378