oping to rejoin is it still possible????

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by cornflakes5210, Mar 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi guys and gals ive been out of the army for 2yrs now and im hoping to join back up as ive had enough of civvy life. the problem im facing is that i got snlr (services no longer required) i know some of you will probably think i dont deserve to come back in now i said that but it wasnt all my fault lets just say some seniors started getting on my back for nothing and i just gave up and stuck my thumb up my arse. lol anyway to the point what are the chances of me getting accepted back in as i left with a record of very good so cant be all that bad any help will do or any more info you need i'll try and give.

just to add i was in just under four yrs will this be an advantage??
    thanks in advance!!
  2. Cow

Cow LE

I'm confused, SNLR but good record? That says that you were told to leave, not that you requested to leave. Why would you be wanted back if you've already been asked to leave once?

To confirm speak to your AFCO, they'll be able to say if they want you or not.
  3. thanks i have been to the local careers and im giving my discharge papers in tommorow. as you stated i was asked to leave but it was either that or depression and didnt want depression on any paperwork as it looks bad well snlr dont look good either. But i can only try i cant stand civvy life anymore never anything todo and would like to see all my proper mates again!! (CROSSES FINGERS)
  4. haha i dont know i'll check my pay statements lol
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I have 130A'd people with Exemplary and Very good assesments.
  6. I got SNLR due an a?@e of a troopy and serious home problems but excellent record! i joined when i was 16 left just short of 3 years im 26 now and fancy TA but not if they will take with SNLR