operators disc

I wonder if anyone can help?
I bought a laptop( samsung ) last year and left it parked up for about 6month, tried to use it yesterday and it's bollixed!,it gets to the password stage windows starting bit and it just does nothing more..all keys and mouse commands inactive,
any Ideas? has anyone a operating cd they could lend for beer tokens?
cheers my dears.

can't be arsed taking it to pc world in case I end up bezzers with mr Gadd.

P

PrinceAlbert

Sounds like a hardware issue over the Operating system. So, it's fucked. If it's less than a year old it should still be in warranty. Even if it's just over a year old call Samsung Customer service and complain about it. Especially if you've not used it for 6 months.

Sounds like a hardware issue over the Operating system. So, it's fucked. If it's less than a year old it should still be in warranty. Even if it's just over a year old call Samsung Customer service and complain about it. Especially if you've not used it for 6 months.
will give it a go
cheers

problem fixed
with a complete system restore with f4 key,
apparently the latest windows updates caused the problem ...or so a man who knows about these things told me.

These things happen when you but your electronic goods from the back of pikies transit van parked 'round the back of a pub.