Operator Military Intelligence

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by tricky123, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I'm looking for more information on becoming an operator military intelligence - , and the only other thread on here I seen about it (all humour aside) was hijacked - particulary pay, as that is the only thing I can think of that isn't on the army jobs page.
    What are the opportunities like aswell in it?

All the best and cheers in advance guys (and indeed, gals).

2. If we tell you anything we wll have to kill you, chop your head off and keep it in a fridge until your memories decay. Hope this helps.

3. I asked for that stickie to be put there to answer this sort of post. Read it. If you are interested in what has been written there, look at the Army Web pages and the Int Corps pages. Go to your local AFCO and ask them. Then apply and go to Chicksands for Selection and ask them.

Just stop asking the same fcuking questions over and over again.

I really am getting sick of it...

4. i tried to move the thread to the recruiting sticky this morning, but was defeated by technical problems. once those are sorted, all future dumb question threads like this will be moved to the sticky.

or burned at the stake. either is good with me. :)

5. So much for the power of a Mod, eh? Defeated by IT. Mwahaahhahha....

6. apparently it's a technical issue with the size of the database.

so, plan B - thread locked. tricky123, please ask your question in the recruiting sticky at the top of the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.