Operational role for ACF AIs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking, being a FOB Commander wouldn't be too different to being a ACF Det Cdr. You know arranging training, ensuring information is diseminated.

So in light of changes to the Army, could ACF AIs have useful role in looking after teh Plt Bases? As the I stands for Instructor perhaps they could carry out some of the training in base too?

CF that wasn't really worthy of your undoubted talents, have you been drinking?

S

Screw_The_Nut

Fair one, I hear they get direct entry into the SAS, but get to keep their old capbadge, if they can stoop that low.

Poor show CF......you been drinking diesel from the jerry cans again, haven't you?

Though it wouldn't be surprising if a number of ACF heroes started to get moist at the thought!

wouldnt all those young afghan boys be too much for an AI to concentrate on the job in hand??

Children have been used for insurgent activity, it is well documented.

Who is better qualified than dinasaur poo to conduct an intimate body search and then a sickening but (un)necessary interrogation?

Pretty soon even the army reserve (nee TA) will become too expensive to mobilise...

Not going to happen CF, it will require an act of parliament and put on the roll, some of the AIs have already left the Army, they won't be too happy being yoyoed back out of civvie life and family quality time.

ACF Officers are on TA general list B with the slimmest chance of being called up, they would need to be brought up to speed on operational stuff, in fact a LOT of training, the time and expense won't justify it.

Dream on CF

Not going to happen CF, it will require an act of parliament and put on the roll, some of the AIs have already left the Army, they won't be too happy being yoyoed back out of civvie life and family quality time.

ACF Officers are on TA general list B with the slimmest chance of being called up, they would need to be brought up to speed on operational stuff, in fact a LOT of training, the time and expense won't justify it.

Dream on CF
You ******* spastic

Status
Not open for further replies.