Operational role for ACF AIs?

Discussion in 'ACF' started by chocolate_frog, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was thinking, being a FOB Commander wouldn't be too different to being a ACF Det Cdr. You know arranging training, ensuring information is diseminated.

So in light of changes to the Army, could ACF AIs have useful role in looking after teh Plt Bases? As the I stands for Instructor perhaps they could carry out some of the training in base too?

2. poor poor attempt

3. Oh, well. It was worth a try.

4. CF that wasn't really worthy of your undoubted talents, have you been drinking?

5. No it wasnt, it made you look like a skipping rope with pink handles

6. Fair one, I hear they get direct entry into the SAS, but get to keep their old capbadge, if they can stoop that low.

7. Poor show CF......you been drinking diesel from the jerry cans again, haven't you?

Though it wouldn't be surprising if a number of ACF heroes started to get moist at the thought!

8. I think it was well worthy of his talents...

• Like Like x 3
  9. Hahahahaha..

Ha

• Like Like x 1

10. Or you could just **** off and stop being a balloon-head? Maybe go outside and try to integrate in to society? Best not actually as you seem to view this place as the centre of your tiny universe.

• Like Like x 1
  11. They'd be an asset to locations with a large Afghan contingent I suppose. Particularly on Thursdays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.