operational commitments establishment

right, i have been looking on armynet at this OCE spreadsheet, and nothing seems to come up unless you are ranked sgt or above? is there another list of op tours for the private stab or am i just being impatient or totally missing the point? cheers

right, i have been looking on armynet at this OCE spreadsheet, and nothing seems to come up unless you are ranked sgt or above? is there another list of op tours for the private stab or am i just being inpatiant or totally missing the point? cheers
Get well soon x

right, i have been looking on armynet at this OCE spreadsheet, and nothing seems to come up unless you are ranked sgt or above? is there another list of op tours for the private stab or am i just being impatient or totally missing the point? cheers
Unless you get yourself on H18 I doubt you will get a tour anytime soon. Speak to your PSAO Asap if you want to goto Afghan or you will miss the opportunity. Are you Infantry?

No not infantry, royal signals. yea i gave my CV in last week to my troop commander and they are going to try getting me on a ECM trawl in feb 13. but i would like to see if there is anything else out there for my rank? as im easy for most jobs...driving/hgv ect. thanks for the help

No not infantry, royal signals. yea i gave my CV in last week to my troop commander and they are going to try getting me on a ECM trawl in feb 13. but i would like to see if there is anything else out there for my rank? as im easy for most jobs...driving/hgv ect. thanks for the help
Which Signal Regt are you?

Munch Me

I'm on H17 as OCE and I'm having a brilliant time. I would even put this above uni in the 90s and say that I'm having a bigger laugh now than ever.

Hope this helps.

PS try RAOL* on army net.

*correct me if that's wrong.

You can, but its normal to be one rank below - not a pte applying for a sgt post.

Who says no TA on H19?

Or just wait for Syria.

i dont know about H19, i cant see syria happening tho, the 'arab league' will sort that one out. hopfully i can get on ops as soon as possible then. cheers

i dont know about H19, i cant see syria happening tho, the 'arab league' will sort that one out. hopfully i can get on ops as soon as possible then. cheers
There are certainly Sig/Pte IA driving jobs a plenty in Kabul. You may want to chuck that into your CoC if it floats your boat.

Yes that does float my boat. Do u know Where I can get a list of these sort of jobs, or do I just go to my chain of comm about sorting them out? I have a HGV licence so I could do that :)

Yes that does float my boat. Do u know Where I can get a list of these sort of jobs, or do I just go to my chain of comm about sorting them out? I have a HGV licence so I could do that :)
Your OM will have a list when 2 Sig Bde sends them you will not be considered unless you are class 2 or above. Most of the IA trawls for these jobs get filled very quickly. With regards to ECM jobs they are very selective and normally only take Class One in trade.

Munch Me

Yea I will be class 2 by then so that's ok, its worth a try though, in the mean time I will be watching the OCE like a hawk if anything comes up. My OC is really keen to get me on ops so fingers crossed. Cheers for the help