Operation Venetic

philc

LE
You do wonder if they let a few hits to slide for the greater good of protecting the source, sort of like Enigma but on a smaller scale.

kimmi851

War Hero
You do wonder if they let a few hits to slide for the greater good of protecting the source, sort of like Enigma but on a smaller scale.

No doubt the slightest hint of the mere notion of the faintest whiff of leaving them to carry out a couple of hits on fellow scum bags before the police started cracking down had not even begun to cross their minds

The Met & The Mail are claiming this is a Skorpion recovered in the raids - although they spell it Scorpion. I'm no expert but to me it doesn't look like any of the variants I've seen. Initially I thought it was the CZ-91S semi-auto 'civilian version' that lacks a stock, but the one below seems to have one. Anyone know?

30310070-8482787-The_raids_saw_14_firearms_recovered_including_Scorpion_submachin-a-6_15936912...jpg

The Met & The Mail are claiming this is a Skorpion recovered in the raids - although they spell it Scorpion. I'm no expert but to me it doesn't look like any of the variants I've seen. Initially I thought it was the CZ-91S semi-auto 'civilian version' that lacks a stock, but the one below seems to have one. Anyone know?

View attachment 486794

Is that a wah?

Wah shield up - Uzi clone.

View attachment 486794
It's a rifle.... or a tank

View attachment 486794
Any fule journalist kno that's an AK47.

This kind of thing is likely to become history if anyone started paying any attention to mental cows like Kuba Shand-Baptiste.

We'd soon see how much black lives matter... especially to other blacks.
Quote:

"Starmer’s choice not to do any of that isn’t just telling, it’s further proof his hunger to bend to the will of whoever he believes will keep him in power."

The buffoon thinks Starmer is in power. Who knew?

In the UK alone...
10,000 illegal users of the network;
746 arrested;
99 charged.

Any guesses how many will see the inside of a court and how many will receive a lengthy custodial sentence?

Meanwhile, it looks like there's scope for promotion within the organisation. Temporarily, anyway.

In the UK alone...
10,000 illegal users of the network;
746 arrested;
99 charged.

Any guesses how many will see the inside of a court and how many will receive a lengthy custodial sentence?

Meanwhile, it looks like there's scope for promotion within the organisation. Temporarily, anyway.
You mean from consigliori to Don?:oops: Oh.....

I can't post text with the above. No idea why.
Any ideas what the photo is? A mounting system to allow a pistol to be fired from the shoulder? Or a weapon itself?

Dunno but the absence of a trigger suggests the fitting of an automatic pistol. To be worth whatever it costs, I wouldn't be surprised if it converts a pistol to a SMG.

I can't post text with the above. No idea why.
Any ideas what the photo is? A mounting system to allow a pistol to be fired from the shoulder? Or a weapon itself?
Pistol brace.

Not the same model, but the pistol fits into it like so and turns it into an extremely short-barrelled carbine.

Latest Threads