Operation Pebble - Pembrokeshire

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Chav! South Beach has soft golden sand. North Beach is just so.....oh, rough daarling!
But it had bus-shelter type things along the sea-front in which to shag in inclement weather... I can still remember that kindly-faced, little old lady, with her two little dogs on a lead, as she first stared at my bare arse, then screamed and ran off...

So Cooper did not kill the Dixons.
1/
He was just in the way of the PIRA/IRA ASU, so they killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him.(They being SAS double agents and taught by the SAS in the art of hiding dead bodies)
2/
THEM had the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents under surveillance and found Copper was just in the way, killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him. (forgot when hiding the dead bodies not to be too SAS about it).
3/
The signpost workmen and bird watcher were undercover Dyfed Powys/Special Branch/Anti Terror police (trained by the SAS) keeping the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents under surveillance,
found Copper was just in the way, killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him (not forgetting to hide the dead bodies in the classic SAS way).
4/
The Dixons, being in fact two highly placed, SAS trained, NT undercover (National Trust) agents, suspected that the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents, the undercover Dyfed Powys/Special Branch/Anti Terror police (trained by the SAS) and the THEM surveillance team of taking short cuts and not keeping to the designated pathways,
so they killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him.

Please excuse any grammatical errors, but a helicopter is circling the house and...................
So, it was a conspiracy then.....

1/
He was just in the way of the PIRA/IRA ASU, so they killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him.(They being SAS double agents and taught by the SAS in the art of hiding dead bodies)
2/
THEM had the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents under surveillance and found Copper was just in the way, killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him. (forgot when hiding the dead bodies not to be too SAS about it).
3/
The signpost workmen and bird watcher were undercover Dyfed Powys/Special Branch/Anti Terror police (trained by the SAS) keeping the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents under surveillance,
found Copper was just in the way, killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him (not forgetting to hide the dead bodies in the classic SAS way).
4/
The Dixons, being in fact two highly placed, SAS trained, NT undercover (National Trust) agents, suspected that the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents, the undercover Dyfed Powys/Special Branch/Anti Terror police (trained by the SAS) and the THEM surveillance team of taking short cuts and not keeping to the designated pathways,

Please excuse any grammatical errors, but a helicopter is circling the house and...................
FFS, Opsec! We don't talk about NT Special Branch on a public forum!

But it had bus-shelter type things along the sea-front in which to shag in inclement weather... I can still remember that kindly-faced, little old lady, with her two little dogs on a lead, as she first stared at my bare arse, then screamed and ran off...
That was my gran!!!!!

Anyway Dad,
Mum told me tale about a shelter on the North Beach!

Mum also told me her best friend was canoodling in a shelter that was on a path in the wooded cliff bit between the beach and the road above (The Croft). There was a rockfall and the shelter was obliterated, killing them both.. Apparently it was an effort getting the two bodies out and after that area as cleared and planted. (See dodgy pic with area in orange square)

You may have had a really lucky shag :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Anyway Dad,
Mum told me tale bout a shelter on the North Beach!

Mum also told me her best friend was canoodling in a shelter that was on a path in the wooded cliff bit between the beach and the road above (The Croft). There was a rockfall and the shelter was obliterated, killing them both.. Apparently it was an effort getting the two bodies out and after that area as cleared and planted. (See dodgy pic with area in orange square)

Jesus! Yup, that was the one... :eek:

Anyway Dad,
Mum told me tale bout a shelter on the North Beach!

I might have got in the Western Telegraph a second time... (and still nobody would have read it, least of all PIRA)

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
Pembrokeshire seems quite a dangerous place.

WALT

War Hero
Pembrokeshire seems quite a dangerous place.
Oi! That's where I grew up. We thought it was normal.
I well remember Cooper's first public outing. I was in my mid teens and in the ACF, and a few of us would go out in the local woods with air rifles, DPM and sodium chlorate ( back in the days when it was possible to buy), occasionally over-nighting in bivvies.
On the day in 1986, we were in that wood where the farmhouse was torched, but not the night time. We were interviewed as witnesses by CID, but unfortunately, we had no info for them and obviously, omitted to mention the sodium chlorate.
It's a sobering thought that Cooper was running around at the same time. Mind you, I don't think half a dozens lads running around, blowing shit up was his target audience.

Hmm, maybe Pembrokeshire is a bit dangerous. Still, I've grown up now.

ETA- oops got the date wrong. It was 1985 not 1986.

Last edited:
1/
2/
3/
4/

You forgot the obvious UFO connection... Wake up sheeple!

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
Oi! That's where I grew up. We thought it was normal.
I well remember Cooper's first public outing. I was in my mid teens and in the ACF, and a few of us would go out in the local woods with air rifles, DPM and sodium chlorate ( back in the days when it was possible to buy), occasionally over-nighting in bivvies.
On the day in 1986, we were in that wood where the farmhouse was torched, but not the night time. We were interviewed as witnesses by CID, but unfortunately, we had no info for them and obviously, omitted to mention the sodium chlorate.
It's a sobering thought that Cooper was running around at the same time. Mind you, I don't think half a dozens lads running around, blowing shit up was his target audience.

Hmm, maybe Pembrokeshire is a bit dangerous. Still, I've grown up now.
He did rape two girls who were with two teenage lads in the woods.

WALT

War Hero
He did rape two girls who were with two teenage lads in the woods.
I didn't know they were with teenage lads. We occasionally had the odd girl with us, but not very often. But like, I said, I suspect we didn't fit the usual victim profile. Plus by the late 80's I was out of there ( I'd discovered beer and ladies).

Latest Threads