Operation Pebble - Pembrokeshire

ACAB

LE
Ah, I get it, you are Danny Diehard / Bounce Banana reincarnated.

So Cooper did not kill the Dixons.
1/
He was just in the way of the PIRA/IRA ASU, so they killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him.(They being SAS double agents and taught by the SAS in the art of hiding dead bodies)
2/
THEM had the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents under surveillance and found Copper was just in the way, killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him. (forgot when hiding the dead bodies not to be too SAS about it).
3/
The signpost workmen and bird watcher were undercover Dyfed Powys/Special Branch/Anti Terror police (trained by the SAS) keeping the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents under surveillance,
found Copper was just in the way, killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him (not forgetting to hide the dead bodies in the classic SAS way).
4/
The Dixons, being in fact two highly placed, SAS trained, NT undercover (National Trust) agents, suspected that the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents, the undercover Dyfed Powys/Special Branch/Anti Terror police (trained by the SAS) and the THEM surveillance team of taking short cuts and not keeping to the designated pathways,
so they killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him.

Please excuse any grammatical errors, but a helicopter is circling the house and...................

BlackDyke

War Hero
Ah, I get it, you are Danny Diehard / Bounce Banana reincarnated.
I thought that but have changed my mind ACAB.
If you remember DD/BB used to start a thread with a huge post that started well then descended into nonsense but always had references to Kent, Ashford, Deal and the Chief Constable of Kent amongst others.
That first post was the only one he ever made and many of us fell into the trap of replying before we realised who we were replying to.
Unless DD/BB has undergone some radical psychiatric treatment I don't think it is The Gremlin.

1066 was before the EEC/EU therefore it was by an illegal immigrant - whatever profession or radio serial he belonged to
Gosh, you should have heard my great^nth grandparents going on about it: "You start letting those Hrothgar Foreigners in and they'll be taking us over and making us all speak French before you know it! You mark my words!"

I thought that but have changed my mind ACAB.
If you remember DD/BB used to start a thread with a huge post that started well then descended into nonsense but always had references to Kent, Ashford, Deal and the Chief Constable of Kent amongst others.
That first post was the only one he ever made and many of us fell into the trap of replying before we realised who we were replying to.
Unless DD/BB has undergone some radical psychiatric treatment I don't think it is The Gremlin.
he was also Knock Knees for a while

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
So Cooper did not kill the Dixons.
1/
He was just in the way of the PIRA/IRA ASU, so they killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him.(They being SAS double agents and taught by the SAS in the art of hiding dead bodies)
2/
THEM had the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents under surveillance and found Copper was just in the way, killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him. (forgot when hiding the dead bodies not to be too SAS about it).
3/
The signpost workmen and bird watcher were undercover Dyfed Powys/Special Branch/Anti Terror police (trained by the SAS) keeping the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents under surveillance,
found Copper was just in the way, killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him (not forgetting to hide the dead bodies in the classic SAS way).
4/
The Dixons, being in fact two highly placed, SAS trained, NT undercover (National Trust) agents, suspected that the PIRA/IRA ASU SAS double agents, the undercover Dyfed Powys/Special Branch/Anti Terror police (trained by the SAS) and the THEM surveillance team of taking short cuts and not keeping to the designated pathways,
so they killed the Dixons and framed Cooper to get shut of him.

Please excuse any grammatical errors, but a helicopter is circling the house and...................
I have never denied any of the official findings. I don't doubt Cooper was the killer.
I haven't stated any conspiracy. I was just curious who on here was interested and / or involved in the case.

I have never denied any of the official findings. I don't doubt Cooper was the killer.
I haven't stated any conspiracy. I was just curious who on here was interested and / or involved in the case.
shush 2.PNG

"only the names have been changed to protect the innocent"

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
THIS WEEK, in June .....its November when you posted, check the date, Think first, remove thumb from bum, take deep breath, start again!
Read my reply to that post.

It was the Southern end of the beach, south of the cafe and carpark and on the east side of the road.
I used to have a static caravan at the site behind the café (Pebbles?) for a bit a few years ago. I had no idea about this aspect of the area!

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
I used to have a static caravan at the site behind the café (Pebbles?) for a bit a few years ago. I had no idea about this aspect of the area!
Check underneath your caravan...

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
I have seen people with metal detectors in the area.
Maybe a few interesting items got missed by the police?

This appears to be the second thread that I've seen on weapon cache's in the UK, and conspiracy theories I've seen from you today.
Why don't you get out, and go looking for these weapon caches that must be littering the countryside (I'm surprised anyone can plough a field without turning up half a dozen SMG's) It'll at least get you away from the computer screen.

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
This appears to be the second thread that I've seen on weapon cache's in the UK, and conspiracy theories I've seen from you today.
Why don't you get out, and go looking for these weapon caches that must be littering the countryside (I'm surprised anyone can plough a field without turning up half a dozen SMG's) It'll at least get you away from the computer screen.
I may actually do that, with a metal detector.

Latest Threads