Operation Jubilee random email?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Oct 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fcuk is this all about? Received from 'anonymous@operationjubilee.in' (India if anyone is wondering).

Especially confusing is the reference to Muad'Dib... the chosen one/christ like character from Frank Herbert's Dune.

Seems to be a fair few people getting them on the t'interwebs...
  2. They keep "hacking" police, military & government interest websites. They steal all the e-mail addresses and then send everyone their fantastic bullshit that no one gives a flying **** about.

The hacker actually registered an account on PoliceSpecials.com and started chatting to them... slightly odd behaviour. Their website was actually changed to re-direct to the "Operation Jubilee" website, thankfully it hasn't happened here.

Best to just delete it.
  3. A bit late, as Op Jubilee was 70 years ago on the beaches of Dieppe!
  4. It's gone, not long after I copy and pasted it tbh.

e-mail addy is one I don't use for signing up to forums etc.

Sent to me direct though, no e-mail chain in the addy bar.

Needless to say anything with operationjubilee in the from address will go straight to the bin in future.
  5. Arghh thank you I have been getting LOADS of these emails, I am registered here and on PoliceSpecials so perhaps that's where they hacked. Very infuriating, and mine are from the Ukraine. 8 and counting!
  6. Maud'Dib... Internet pseudonym of one Anthony "John" Hill, A.K.A. "Jah".

One of Britain/Ireland's principle conspiracy theorists in the "lizard people" vein. He produced a video claiming that the 7/7 attacks were a false flag operation by government and was charged and later aquitted of perverting the course of justice when he sent copies of it to those involved in the enquiry.

He has also at various times claimed to be both the second coming of Christ & the Archangel Michael. Further he believes that Star Wars was transmitted to him directly by God and that he telepathically communicated it to George Lucas, that "Jedi" is a contraction of "Jesus disciple" and that the rock of Gibralter is the seitch of the Fremen, from Dune, which is also a direct message from God disguised as science fiction.

Despite his wild and whacky theories he also believes that the people of Ulster are the true lost tribe of israel and should inherit the world or something... So he's not all bad.

******* loon that should be in a rubber room. The online equivalent of that Harry Ramp in every town that keeps shouting about everyone else being an undercover copper.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Do we get a medal for this Op?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Some won't give a flying ****.
    Guess which some is the greater.
  9. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

It's all rather sixth form.

Besides it's British Sausage Week; they'll have to re-schedule.