Operation Flashpoint: Project UK Forces

I thought this site might be of interest here, they have addons for download that add UK troops and vehicles that can be put into custom missions

http://www.pukf.net/forum/

Found em already Chief Joseph - they are really good...just can't wait for them to release the CVR(T)!!!

Plenty of others out there to track down any Flashpoint Fans should just put OFP Info into Google - huge site there with stacks of UK addons.

Praetorian said:
How do you addon the addons!

In biff terms please!
unpack the .rar or .zip file so that you can see .pbo files, copy/put the .pbo files in the addons folder where OFP is installed

combatintman said:
Found em already Chief Joseph - they are really good...just can't wait for them to release the CVR(T)!!!

Plenty of others out there to track down any Flashpoint Fans should just put OFP Info into Google - huge site there with stacks of UK addons.
a good news website for OFP would be www.OFP.info including UKFs stuff plus other UK equipment

Bad_Crow said:
Some one has put some effort into that. Has that bloke got his hand through a UGL?
was you talking about me answering the first question.... installing addons becomes common place when ya played OFP over the years :D

Bad_Crow said:
Dont really get the chance to these days. Real life gets in the way.
i understand

im 16 y.o here, i bit of time left before i join the world of work

still... OFP is a good game even after 5 years since its release, and the UK kit just makes the game just that bit better to play :D