Operation Danish Bacon

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tricky1982, Nov 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Damn, I was expecting some more: shovel, pick & Danish chick action here!

2. be just my luck to crack a tooth on a 5.56 bullethead- i seem to get pellets in every pheasant i eat so why should my luck change on larger prey !!

• Like Like x 1
  3. OFFS, I ate a pork pie once, it had a rubber glove inside and a piece of charred underpant with the name Simon Weston sewn inside, it all fits now!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sensible debate and animal rights activists, never the twain shall meet. Headlock and ****ing kicking the living shit out of and animal rights activist is the only path with a happy outcome.

• Like Like x 5
  5. I stopped reading the article after it stated Marksmen were required to shoot the pigs, Obviously with the look on the pig in the pictures face and the fact you have to be a marksmen to hit them they are clearly some kind of genetically mutated super pigs, moving about the yard at incredible speed. Its probably a good thing they are getting shot lest they take over the world or something.

• Like Like x 3
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Is that your monday morning spleen venting sorted then mate.

7. wot fits? the underpants or the gloves ?

8. Danish bacon danish bacon yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy

9. Yes, some prostitute doesn't know how lucky she is!

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Meat is murder. Delicious murder.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I prefer English bacon, we've better bacon, the animals are often looked after better and I don't want white goo when I fry bacon.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You're quite happy to have white goo dribbling out of your own anatomy though, as I'm lead to believe....?

• Like Like x 2
  13. I've shot 22 pigs so far this year and not with any gay 5.56 FMJ shit. It's my best year yet for wild pig and we still have two full moons and several game drives to come!

There were no medics on hand to save any of the bacon though!

• Like Like x 2