• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Operation Danish Bacon

be just my luck to crack a tooth on a 5.56 bullethead- i seem to get pellets in every pheasant i eat so why should my luck change on larger prey !!
OFFS, I ate a pork pie once, it had a rubber glove inside and a piece of charred underpant with the name Simon Weston sewn inside, it all fits now!

Sensible debate and animal rights activists, never the twain shall meet. Headlock and ****ing kicking the living shit out of and animal rights activist is the only path with a happy outcome.

I stopped reading the article after it stated Marksmen were required to shoot the pigs, Obviously with the look on the pig in the pictures face and the fact you have to be a marksmen to hit them they are clearly some kind of genetically mutated super pigs, moving about the yard at incredible speed. Its probably a good thing they are getting shot lest they take over the world or something.

Sensible debate and animal rights activists, never the twain shall meet. Headlock and ****ing kicking the living shit out of and animal rights activist is the only path with a happy outcome.
Is that your monday morning spleen venting sorted then mate.

I've shot 22 pigs so far this year and not with any gay 5.56 FMJ shit. It's my best year yet for wild pig and we still have two full moons and several game drives to come!

There were no medics on hand to save any of the bacon though!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I prefer English bacon, we've better bacon, the animals are often looked after better and I don't want white goo when I fry bacon.
Dry cured. Pork in Northumerland : North Acomb Farm Shop

Rumour has it that pigs are shipped down from the Redesdale ranges at midnight in black, unmarked trucks. I wouldn't know about that but I do know that not a single PETA campaigner has made it south of Kirkwhelpington alive. Ever. It is a bit like area 51 but with rather less sunshine.

I worked on pig farms for a couple of years after leaving college and to be honest the pigs will encounter far more cruelty from some of the minimum wage tossers working on the farms than they would in this research. I definitely don't agree with anyone causing unnecessary suffering & fear to animals, but in the circumstances I would say this research is definitely needed if its saving lives. I bet they have to get in quick after shooting so the other pigs don't eat the downed one though, cannibalistic things they are!

Latest Threads