OPERATION BRAVEHEART

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by knight-Rider, Jun 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh dear, I am not up to speed on pasting yet, maybe the grey cells are matching my hair, leastways my hair isnt falling out LOL.

Some more letters have gone out searching for support for Operation Braveheart so please say a little prayer and keep everything crossed that I get some response to all the hard work.

I have attached the mission statement of Operation Braveheart here in case anyone would like to see it.

The hardest part I think is going to be the contacts fpr the singers and bands, but I will have to see what replies come back.

I am told that most of our guys and girls are now back from Iraq and are having a well earned respite (till the next time!) so God bless you all.

Dont forget folks :!: if you are in the Liverpool, Birmingham, Southampton or Portsmouth areas and know of local bands and singers or entertainment agencies, please email me with details, because I will need such contacts if I dont get any help from our top bands and singers, but I sincerly hope that they will indeed respond in a positive way to this appeal for all you guys and girls in our services.

I had a phone call from a Major in Daniels regiment informing me of a special event happening in Litchfield this month, asking if I would like to attend. I would love to go but the sheer distance is a bit too much for my driving skills but my thoughts will be with everyone there as they honour those brave hearts who have done so much for this country and as they honour my Daniel and the others who have died, I will stand with pride alongside them all in spirit as they march past.

TO REMEMBER IS TO NEVER FORGET, TO HOLD IS TO NEVER LET GO, TO LOVE IS TO DENY YOURSELF FOR ANOTHER!

I will always remember our Daniel and his fellow bravehearts who have died and I will do what ever I can to take a message to this nation and its Government of the needs of the families of our wounded bravehearts.

Till my next post, which I hope will be more positive, "be brave of heart" always.

David Godfrey

Grandfather of Daniel Lee Coffey 2 Rifles

Died in Basra Iraq 27th Feb 2007 age 21.

Attached Files: