• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Opera

Oyibo wrote
"I like it. It works well on Opera, the hover-over for the full threat title is nice, and I like having several pages of recent threads.

Good job IMHO"

Nope use opera and its a mess, everything squashed to the left, Adverts cover text.

Slower than Stephen Hawking going fell running with a flat battery.
this, its shit with Opera :(

Sorry Boss, Didn't take a screen shot and it seems to be sorted now. Apple? Use opera on my Dell lappy and at home on the Asus desktop thingy.

Looks ok now apart from adverts overlapping the box to the right.

Attachments

Opera is the good browser which is giving good speed as well as working properly. It is very good browsing topic as well people are also knowing it fast and it is going more popular.
Indeedy. It make plenty fast and is functioning fine. It is reputationally good across reputations and growth will see it well in future in many countries and principalities.

Latest Threads