Opening Up the Can of Worms..... AGAIN! (Deepcut)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by blessed baby cakes, Nov 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Beebs :?
  2. Now, where have I heard that name before................ wasn't he involved with a particular 'sexed up' dossier re. the Iraqi WMD?....................
  3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I suspect that Gilligan could make just as sensational a programme about bullying in teaching, nursing, the police or even the BBC, except that none of them would be constrained in presenting the other side of the story.
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Bullying by BBC ?

Never !

5. Spanking, maybe!
    Bullying? Noooooooo!!!!!!

Beebs x :oops:
  6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I was forgetting that there are two BBCs - one is a national institution, is loved by all and a paragon of all that is good about Britain....

...and the other one makes crap tv programmes! :lol:
  7. have we found any yet?? :)
  8. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I notice that in the more 'sensible' newspapers, way down in the articles, PC Plod notes that the allegations are 'untested', many are 'anonymous, third hand or hearsay'.

Still glad I'm not in the RLC though.
  9. Still glad I'm not in the RLC though.[/quote]

Surely that goes without saying! :lol:
  10. Still glad I'm not in the RLC though.[/quote]

Surely that goes without saying! :lol:
  11. Let's face it, this has been investigated again and again by first the RMP and then again, Surrey police. Nobody has found any evidence to prove that anyone else was involved.

Now there are allogations of bullying, rape and other wrongdoings that seem to have forced the govt into letting another investigation go ahead at more expence from public funds.

When this investigation show exactly the same as the previous ones, the families will cry 'whitewash' and ask for yet another investigation. It's time that it was laid to rest before the families maybe find out something they would rather not.