Opening a Shop....

If you could open a shop what would you flog and why?

I reckon I've seen a gap in the market here in Aldershot......Hats!

Every ex Gurkha in town wears a hat of some description....trilby/panama/bobble/baseball etc.
No idea why but there's money to be made!

I'd supply spares for the outrage bus.

Bull Excrement as everyone seems to use a lot talking !!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Catterick garrison... sorry. Hem. Catterick Village as it is now known. I would open a ladies hairdressing shop. Then I would sit down the back with a pony. To attract the locals. Then I would torture them until they explained why Catterick Village has more ladies hairdressing shops than any other Village in the UK.

I would steal their money and open a butchers shop with the cash. Then I would fucking start.

I opened this thread before I realised it was the NAFFI section...

I was going to pass on some sound advice that could see you doing pretty well, leading to a successful business that you could later sell off and then retire....

But as this is just the NAFFI you can poke it instead...

Shame that, now you'll never know.

:)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
So am I right in thinking nobody is interested in opening another ladies hairdreseers shop in Catterick Village?

Ladies Hairdressers and Tanning Salon and Nail Parlor and Eyelash Extension Emporium?

Puffs. You've got to speculate to accumulate. You know?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
There are so many ancient creaking old cock hunters on here I'm going to round them up.
I'm going to stick a red light in the window and have the ugly old cunts gurning in the window.
I'm sure somebody would bang the old grannies and it'd keep them off here.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
There are so many ancient creaking old cock hunters on here I'm going to round them up.
I'm going to stick a red light in the window and have the ugly old cunts gurning in the window.
I'm sure somebody would bang the old grannies and it'd keep them off here.
A bold move Hortense, but your avoidance of opening another ladies hairdressers shop in Catterick Village is noted. It could be a ladies shop for proper ladies if you want. PM me, yah?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
A bold move Hortense, but your avoidance of opening another ladies hairdressers shop in Catterick Village is noted. It could be a ladies shop for proper ladies if you want. PM me, yah?
Are we still doing lunch next weekend?
I can't cut hair but I can Market the sites ancient cock hungry creatures. I think rearwords could provide a service for the disabled.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Jarrod's on the right lines.

The obvious commodity to sell is cunt. There's a never-ending demand for it, and a bottomless pit of supply. It's self refreshing too. As the punters and whores drop off the higher end of the age curve, young 'uns are coming into the game. What a fabulous business model.
We've only got grannies to sell off here though but it's a niche Market. A few M.P's will need spanking by a nanny.

Jarrod's on the right lines.

The obvious commodity to sell is cunt. There's a never-ending demand for it, and a bottomless pit of supply. It's self refreshing too. As the punters and whores drop off the higher end of the age curve, young 'uns are coming into the game. What a fabulous business model.
You're talking bollocks, roadster, as is Jarrod (as usual). Models is the thing. Revell do a brilliant 1:12 U boat, 15ft long and, if you know what you're doing, it will fly itself off the shelves. It's a Mark VII.

I've recently bought a scale model of the airdrop on Panama (wife wasn't keen). Looks GREAT! There's not much to it, either.

My boxed set of Panzers takes up far more room.

A model shop is the way forward - hardly any left now.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You're talking bollocks, roadster, as is Jarrod (as usual). Models is the thing. Revell do a brilliant 1:12 U boat, 15ft long and, if you know what you're doing, it will fly itself off the shelves. It's a Mark VII.

I've recently bought a scale model of the airdrop on Panama (wife wasn't keen). Looks GREAT! There's not much to it, either.

My boxed set of Panzers takes up far more room.

A model shop is the way forward - hardly any left now.
Hoors is the way forward not your pathetic stamp collecting anorak ways.

So am I right in thinking nobody is interested in opening another ladies hairdreseers shop in Catterick Village?

Ladies Hairdressers and Tanning Salon and Nail Parlor and Eyelash Extension Emporium?

Puffs. You've got to speculate to accumulate. You know?
Diversity. Add in a poodle parlour. That'll get your stock up for your butchers shop. Next will be the Thai restaurant.

And once you've extended into the pony retirement home, you can start construction of the glue factory.

Glad to see you're getting Jarrod on side. He'll mix well with the Village people.