Open letter to Brown - just received by e-mail

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by LEFTY478, Mar 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just received this open letter to Brown by e-mail. Makes for some interings/uncomfortable reading. Apologies if it's already been posted. I await SvenAshie to tell it ain't so...

2. What he said - and also f*ck off you one eyed scottish idiot

3. I can see Gordon packing his bags as we speak :roll:

4. Couldn't have put it better myself - if anything it understates the case.

6. Great - another tirade by a semi-literate Daily Mail reader. That should have Pa Broon shaking in his boots.

What, pray, is a 'citizen of Great Briton', and when did we ever elect Prime Ministers? Is there a petition on the Downing Street website too?

:roll:

7. Gordon's now unpacking his bags.

If others can'e be arsed, why should he?

8. Too right, Brown should fcuk off back to Kirkcaldy and watch his DVD collection.!

9. If only he actually cared enough to realize that he's made a mess of things and is un-voted for, un-liked, un-wanted and bad for the country.

He thinks he's not just doing fine, but actually doing well. The man's an idiot and I'm afraid, until his party do something and take the 'poison chalice' off him, which is very unlikely, we're stuck with him.

10. Don't be a fule!! Big G being one of the country's true visionaries went out and bought all his favourites on Betamax format

11. The real letter on Steven Katirai's website does not make a mistake in the spelling of Britain, so lets get away from that one. Anyway, the man's spelling and literacy shouldn't really be the topic, its the content of his letter. I think he's just about nailed it.

12. http://www.katirai.com/

In the original text we read

There is no mistake. However

So it would be better to learm mathematics better to discuss complicated financial matters.

13. Brilliant retort LOL, Wonder if Obama included the Woodentops in that collection.?