Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Girl_of_the_woods, Mar 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst reading a thread in the Intelligence Cell - No justice for the decent, only for the sh!t I came across this website:

which has a link to the Blink (BLack Information liNK).

I do not consider myself a racist and like to judge people on their individual merits rather than stereotype their colour, religion etc as I have been around the block a few times and found both cvnts and good eggs of every shade and creed.

Websites like BLINK and other open celebrations of blackness seem for me to go against the grain of what we are trying to achieve in todays society -

Should we not be concentrating more on our similarities and shared situations (black, white, asian and ginger soldiers are stood together facing our enemies and their colour or religious persuasion will matter least when push comes to shove) and not amplifying the differences by having these "Black people only" websites etc.

How would a contrasting Website be viewed such as:

White Information Link - A celebration of white peoples achievements!

White Cultural Festival - A celebration of the cultures enjoyed before black people arrived - albeit not by choice.

Get my drift? am I, like so many people nowadays finding issues where none exist?

Rant Over, stood by to be labelled a racist.

2. Two things I can't tolerate...

And Johnny Foreigner.
  3. An 'all-things-white' website would be looked upon with a very dim view by these PC types.

Positive racism going on with the Blink site- i think the subconcious thinking is that they're non white, so they cant be racist towards our superior whiteness.

Does that make sense?! do you catch the drift?

Cad, you're on a roll. Maybe you can phrase it more eloquently?!
  4. It's called wit darling and it's quiet spontaneous!

5. BLack Information LiNK - BLINK, yeah, that works

White informAtion LiNK - Yup **** that works too I suppose.
  6. :giggle:
  7. is that hush, hush hurried things?
  8. WALink????

9. You may notice a slightly bitter aftertaste in the Champers Lady H...

Don't worry, come the morning and you won't remember a thing..

Although your bottom may feel a little sore.
  10. WAH-link?
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

12. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Brilliant! :biggrin:
  13. At this point I would like to complain about the insitutional racism of the British Army in Iraq.

Of all the people killed by British Army bullets and bombs how many have been white and how many Arabs?

the British army has killed overwhelmingly only dark skinned people in Iraq. This should immediately be investigated by the CRE under the terms of the race relations act.
  14. Ahhh yes but The US Air Force is trying to redress the balance by killing as many Anglo Saxons as possible.
  15. For the slower individual;

BLack Information LiNK - BLINK, yeah, that works

White informAtion LiNK - Yup **** that works too I suppose.