OP Volcano pics

Ive noticed on a few of the pictures that some of the lads are wearing the standard British assault boot. Does it boil down to personal preference?
Excuse my ignorance on these matters.

suits_U said:
Ive noticed on a few of the pictures that some of the lads are wearing the standard British assault boot. Does it boil down to personal preference?
that and wonga probably

wet_blobby said:
suits_U said:
that and wonga probably
Yeah one of my best buddies is a bootneck out there at the mo, he wears a pair of black assult boots (forget the make, but nice personally financed ones) when out on the OPs, and then when in Camp Bastion he wears his issue desert boots- as then hes doesnt have to clean them - good skills!

They are some pretty spectacular pictures. Any more?

suits_U said:
I'm here in Lashkar Gah at the moment. We were issued 2 sets of boots, one set of desert boots and the other a set of black winter boots. It's pretty wet at times hence the blck assault boots