Op Tours List

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by WhiteHorse, Aug 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, anyone know where to find a list of vacancies for Op Tours etc? FTRS link on Arrse wiki is out of date and I can't find anything on Armynet.

Thanks in advance

2. Try your PSAO/SPSI they normally have a list or can obtain details of tours

3. Just google RAOL (make sure it is the UK google and not the US). It comes up on the top few links.
  4. ArmyNET/Career/MSWeb/TA & Reserves RAOL (for FTRS) or Operational Commitments (for OCE list).
  5. msr

msr LE

6. Toilet wall?
  7. Thanks one and all, however there appears to be only one vacancy on the list and all other lists seem to have disappeared! Is this part of "Review of the Reserves" ie we have no vacancies?
  8. msr

msr LE

I was of the understanding that FTRS vacancies are going to double in the next few years.

9. So was I, however I am more interested in the OCE list, which has vanished... 8O
  10. msr

msr LE

11. msr

msr LE

ArmyNET/Career/MSWeb/TA & Reserves/Soldiers/Job lists

With all the demand, you would have thought someone would stick it on the front page.
  12. Been looking for mobilization opportunities for MT Drivers on various parts of Armynet, either i am looking in the wrong place or there's no vacancies. Any suggestions???