Op Tosca

Looked after someone who got a turkish 7.62mm bullet in his leg a few years ago after both sides had a complete sense of humour failure one afternoon .So occasionly things can go wrong .

MUTTSNUTTS said:
has anyone actually done this and can supply definative advice on it such as tour lenght and roles PM me if there is such a person
Speak to your PSI.

msr

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I wondered the same thingh Muttsnutts, but I get this niggly feeling that if I spoke to my PSI the reply would be 'whats wrong with doing a Herrick tour?'. Having done no such tour, I would struggle for a credible answer.

Command_doh said:
I wondered the same thingh Muttsnutts, but I get this niggly feeling that if I spoke to my PSI the reply would be 'whats wrong with doing a Herrick tour?'. Having done no such tour, I would struggle for a credible answer.
Best you go and ask him for a Herrick tour then....

msr

i have done the herrick tour so i think i should be ok to ask the psi but he is a bit of an idiot sometimes and dont think he would put much effort into it just facy somewhere differnt to the sandy places and that seems the only option now days since the closure of ireland and bos

MUTTSNUTTS said:
i have done the herrick tour so i think i should be ok to ask the psi but he is a bit of an idiot sometimes and dont think he would put much effort into it just facy somewhere differnt to the sandy places and that seems the only option now days since the closure of ireland and bos
Alternatively, go on DII, and find the Operational Commitments Establishment and find a job.

msr

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Wench has previous ;)

msr

MUTTSNUTTS said:
can any unit apply for this as im not sigs but inf has anyone already done this tour and can supply a bit more info by PM ?
If you want to go, speak to your PSI.

I suspect you have missed the boat for this year's tour.

msr

He may get on the reserve list, it would appear they are a few short from what I've heard.

Anyone know who is taking over from 32 Sigs as the next lead unit?

Will Op TOSCA contine to be a TA led tour?

HVM