Op Tosca

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Mattybouy, Aug 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone going on Op Tosca? When you leaving for Chillwell? Anyone looking forward to it.....
  2. We've got three on it, they leave for Nescliffe tomorrow..I think its a few days down there then Chilwell on the 4th? Set of jokers! I've got no-one to drink with in the mess now next year except the CO's Driver who obviously can't drink... I know they are all looking forward to it though. Thing is its going to have quite a big impact on our unit to lose 3 of the more useful members of support platoon :/
  3. Whats Op Tosca then?
  4. UN Tour to Cyprus, you get a gong, serious R&R and no fuzzy wuzzies to worry about. Where do we sign??
  5. Is op TOSCA going to continue for the Foreseable future for TA wouldnt mind a bit of that next year maybe make a change from hot dusty places how do you get information on it???
  6. Plenty of time to top up the tan, specially if you are being posted as a lifeguard and will be spending most of your time by the pool as one of our guys will be !
  7. msr

msr LE

During the winter?

8. Now that's a nice number, as a lifeguard In civi street I would not mind a bit of that.
  9. Did it last year, stand by to be bored shitless within a month if you are out patroling the line.
  11. i'm in charge of the swimming pool and i've heard its only open for the 1st and last 6 weeks, i'm also in charge of the gym and a lifeguard....

i'm away tommorow to nesscliffe, cant be bothered but its goto be done, roll on cyprus...
  12. So are you IDONTNEEDAHAIRCUTS mate ?
  13. na, i'm a vest and shorts guy for 6 months
  14. Good point, although I'm sure the weather will be better than here.

Maybe Mr C will be disappointed then, although I could of course be out of date :D
  15. UN Cyprus, narr will pass naff medal, you can keep it ho,ho,ho