Op Tosca

We've got three on it, they leave for Nescliffe tomorrow..I think its a few days down there then Chilwell on the 4th? Set of jokers! I've got no-one to drink with in the mess now next year except the CO's Driver who obviously can't drink... I know they are all looking forward to it though. Thing is its going to have quite a big impact on our unit to lose 3 of the more useful members of support platoon :/

Is op TOSCA going to continue for the Foreseable future for TA wouldnt mind a bit of that next year maybe make a change from hot dusty places how do you get information on it???

IDONTNEEDAHAIRCUT said:
Plenty of time to top up the tan,
During the winter?

msr

IDONTNEEDAHAIRCUT said:
Plenty of time to top up the tan, specially if you are being posted as a lifeguard and will be spending most of your time by the pool as one of our guys will be !
Now that's a nice number, as a lifeguard In civi street I would not mind a bit of that.

glyndwr said:
Did it last year, stand by to be bored shitless within a month if you are out patroling the line.[/quote

Im bored shitless at the moment it cant be any worse than driving a van every day. Is this tour open to all TA or is it only specific trades?

i'm in charge of the swimming pool and i've heard its only open for the 1st and last 6 weeks, i'm also in charge of the gym and a lifeguard....

i'm away tommorow to nesscliffe, cant be bothered but its goto be done, roll on cyprus...

Mattybouy said:
i'm in charge of the swimming pool and i've heard its only open for the 1st and last 6 weeks, i'm also in charge of the gym and a lifeguard....

i'm away tommorow to nesscliffe, cant be bothered but its goto be done, roll on cyprus...
So are you IDONTNEEDAHAIRCUTS mate ?

msr said:
IDONTNEEDAHAIRCUT said:
Plenty of time to top up the tan,
During the winter?

msr
Good point, although I'm sure the weather will be better than here.

Mattybouy said:
i'm in charge of the swimming pool and i've heard its only open for the 1st and last 6 weeks, i'm also in charge of the gym and a lifeguard...
Maybe Mr C will be disappointed then, although I could of course be out of date :D