OP TELIC - War Stories

I thought this thread was for War stories ,Were all you drop shorts so far behind the lines you had to fight among yourselfs to see any action :twisted:

Yes we do deploy behind the FLOT but we were in 36-48 hrs before 16 and 7 Bdes so unless you are cdo you were in kuwait while were sat near Basra :twisted:

7 Para RHA tac and gun groups initially deployed in support of MEF, not 16 AA Bde, so were in Iraq from just after H Hr - therefore well earlier than the cdo op east of Basra. First 7 Para RHA cross-border fire msn was about H-18. Gun groups in Rumalyah oilfields then had about 48hrs of CB battle (inc against 152mm and 155mm en btys) before 1 Div units arrived to do their relief in place of the MEF. On one gun posn all hands, including journos, had to unbox ammo in order to outshoot a D-30 bty that had unmasked and was ranging in. Not aware that any cdo gun unit had things quite so sharp...

Yawn.....those of you that know mens-meze. He has a real war story that does nt involve the Guns, but to do with fighting hand to hand in the streets of Basrah.

I personally don't know mens - meze, but it sounds like you do - very well in fact. How big is his cock? And what does it taste like? Not that I'm interested you understand...................I'm asking on behalf of your mum.

My Mums name is John and bums Door_Bundle_Mk2
for fun

nice one spunky monkey,right there beside you my good man,as for door bundle i think the avatar says it all

Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
I personally don't know mens - meze, but it sounds like you do - very well in fact. How big is his c***? And what does it taste like? Not that I'm interested you understand...................I'm asking on behalf of your mum.
Steady on door_bumdle your insulting two bona fide war hero's and one of them's got an appointment with Liz to prove it.....play nice or drop into a deep hole and don't come back :evil:

Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
How big is his c***?
DB, there is only one big c0ck here .... and that is you. Have you got radiator rash - is that why you have a chip on your soldier??

Now, can tell you that M_M and SM are bally heroes. I have the pleasure of having worked with them both - jolly nice chaps!

Bloody hell. Trawled all the pages for a good war story....to no avail. Anyone going to get back to the thread subject?

mens-meze and spunky-monkey have a good story they might wanna put on

Yes i have a good war story . 29 CDO dropped short on telic 1 and fucked up my ear drums . As my troop withdraw (to sort my ear drums out )and ammo replen one of there BSM's rips into us because the dust our tracks were producing was getting there poor guns dusty. They did a good job . OP JAMES at ABU AL KASIB.

so back to the thread....

one chap on my CP crew was in the bivvi next to the 432. He somehow managed to finally get a couple of hours gonk towards the end of the conflict with the guns banging off every once and a while trying not to cause too much collateral damage(do they know what an AS90 was designed for??). Unbeknown to him another bty had rocked up just behind our position and began to fire. With the first few rounds going overhead he awoke with a startled shout and jumped up shouting "incoming" , then grabbed his doss-bag( noting else) and went running into the wagon mumbleing something about "the buggers aint gonna shred my dossbag"!!

Wasnt on telic myself, but have heard stories from some of our lads, most who went with 7, about the mounted iraqi OP teams, read mount - on the back of a Jawa with binos. Heard a story about one of 7s Sarnt majors during some incoming, with the lads taking cover, jumping up and manning a gun and simultaneously dragging people up.

Heard a story about one of 7s Sarnt majors during some incoming, with the lads taking cover, jumping up and manning a gun and simultaneously dragging people up.
Yeah thats right they teach that on GCC, not that Ive done it!

The full story will be published in either the Beano or Dandy depends who bids the highest! :lol:

307 said:
Wasnt on telic myself
Stop spouting about something you've no experience of then!

but have heard stories from some of our lads
Don't believe them. We used all our "civvy" manpower to guard Camp Eagle 3 in Kuwait.

Heard a story about one of 7s Sarnt majors during some incoming, with the lads taking cover, jumping up and manning a gun and simultaneously dragging people up
Is that one of those "octopus armed" WO2's that are currently in develepment?

Is your middle name "Billy Bullshit Gullible Cnut" or what?