Discussion in 'Iraq (Op TELIC)' started by accidentalscaley, May 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Due to a certain scaley in Shaibah Log Base on Telic 7, 3 Mile Sniper and myself have decided to start a new Forum up dedicated to walts on Telic. This guy would sign out Minimi and pistols and pose for pictures with two of his Walt mates in their room all geared up. Sporting a nice new Sgt's rank slide. He also had pictures of night shoots and mortars firing etc on his wall, downloaded from the internet, not actually witnessed by himself. It wouldn't have been too bad if he had actually left camp. (He went to Kuwait twice). Stand by for pictures which i have acquired, i shall post them soon. So dig out any Telic Walts and get them on the forum. These wieners must be named and shamed as they are a menace to the Military fraternity everywhere.
    I'm dedicated this forum to the blokes in Cambrai Company, who are going back to England soon. Many thanks for the laughs guys
  2. S*** S**** by any chance?

hope i dont need to take 3 guesses.
  3. I'm sorry.....? Was He a cadet..? Underage...? Care in the Community....? And who the F**k let him sigh out weapons that weren't assigned to him in the first place...?
  4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

No Names and no exposed faces of serving soldiers that are not in the public domian already.
  5. what about the starring out of names?

SAS style blacking out of eyes?

is that allowed?
  6. How about let's not give the tossers any exposure. There are always going to be rear echelon walt types mincing about in nice clean uniforms telling anyone that will listen that they took Basrah single handed, the best way to deal with them is with contempt......
  7. walts need to be outted. if it is who i think it is then this one especially!
  8. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Just use your common sense when it comes to security issues.
  9. Roll em out,

photoshop some black maskers (If they haven't done so already)
  10. Get the walts exposed, security issues taken into consideration though.

Cant stand all these walts, get them named and shamed, then watch as they get beasted around their various units.
  11. on telic 5 i spotted the guard commander cpl s at shaiba walting round subway with a kbar rambo type knife on his belt essential kit for scranning footlongs
  12. Theres one of these pathetic individuals who drinks in my local. You wanna hear the sh1te it comes out with to anybody who,ll listen.Thing is with this scrote I know for a fact he did,nt last 2 weeks into phase 1. It is a gobshite of the highest order who will recive a worthy slap tonight. I never served on Telic but most of my mates have/are/going . That right hooks gonna be for you lads.

13. well sometimes they dont cut it right, they leave the outer crust along the bottom of the bread still connected. war is hell.

sounds like the guy i think it is.
  14. LT,

got a bad hand at the moment, so can you put a foot in for me !!

Mates of mine have been hurt and one killed out there. I was lucky.

Cun*s like the one your going on about need sorting. Or if you can embarres him then all the better.

Ex s
  15. No probs mate. concider it done..... :twisted: