Op telic photos

Discussion in 'Iraq (Op TELIC)' started by Tenorplayer, Dec 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apart from M.O.D. links does anybody have any links to photos of op telic...I have a particular interest in 40CDO RM...Cheers
  2. assume you tried the british army photo site? you need to register for a log in but some cracking photos on there, tri service....
    also where the annual photo comp entries are hosted.

3. Would one of the Mods please move this thread to the NAAFI so I can give MDN's post the reply it deserves? :wink:
  4. The Royal Marines are a sound body of men, they are just transvestites.

Any Marine I ever met always had a couple of party frocks and posh hats... just one of those things.

The septic marines on the other hand are a different kettle of very disabled fish... better had move this to the NAAFI so I can give Corporal something to respond to :D
  5. Yes, please move this to the NAAFI.

I have more respect for the RN than I do for a poncey door gunner. Speaking of which, sitting in a Lynx on the ground throwing your purse at people walking by does not make you a door gunner. :D

American by birth, MARINE by the grace of God.
  6. Cheers guys... I think I`ll b*gger off and get out of the way of this one...I feel Telic 5 comin on !
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I was always disturbed by how proffessionally the Marines applied their makeup when in drag!