Op telic medals

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by gizmodnd, Jan 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering if anyone know's how long it take's to recieve one post tour :?:

2. I was on Telic 1 got it today!

3. Typical army efficiency :!:

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Git.

5. came back in June 2003, still havent got mine, there are Loggies from mess tin repair regiments who have theirs, and they didnt leave Kuwait!!!!!
    whats the world coming to

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Ditto, but I was in Iraq!

7. were you lost !!!!!!!

8. It all depends on your unit admin office to put in the paperwork the initial issue was done on the baisis of who was going to be in the public eye (I think). We were doing public duties so got ours in 6 months (Which is fast for the Army) all comes to those who waite!

9. That sounds about right, it would be quicker to claim asylum and get settled in the UK than it is to get a poxy medal

10. Halfway through my third Telic TOUR and still dont have my medal from the first one

11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Sending my dhobi forward, as usual!

12. and i feel agrieved! hat off to you pal! i wonder if politicians have to wait almost two years for a pay rise, do they Balls. *****£S!!!!!

13. Got mine two weeks ago (from Telic pre-numbers with rosette and bar), but Chief Clerk had had it in their desk drawer since early November! P#ssed me off a tad as I would liked to have worn it at the Cenotaph on Rememberance Sunday. Usual Army efficiency I suppose.

14. Got mine a couple of weeks ago, well I say got, Ive got to wait for a parade....

Got back in Jul 03 - so 18 months not bad !!! also just got back from Kabul so wondering how long i'll have to wait for that little tickler ??

15. :?: let me see well i did telic 1 and just finished telic 3 and another visit out to the sandy shit hole is just around the corner and still no medal well i shall just have to make one :? :!: