OP TELIC 11A Feb - Jun 2008. Which unit UK Med Gp lead?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Trying to work out which unit was the lead one in the UK Med Gp on TELIC 11A (or probably all of TELIC 11).

JPA is great with the dates but not the units. My Googlefu is low. The only thing I can find suggests 1 (ClS) Med Regt but was there a TA (as was) or even Regular Fd Hosp too?

the_ulsterman

Old-Salt
Trying to work out which unit was the lead one in the UK Med Gp on TELIC 11A (or probably all of TELIC 11).

JPA is great with the dates but not the units. My Googlefu is low. The only thing I can find suggests 1 (ClS) Med Regt but was there a TA (as was) or even Regular Fd Hosp too?

I was with 3 when we took over from 1 on the HOTO between TELIC 11/12. There might have been TA personnel there but not part of a formed unit apart from 1 CS Med. hope this helps.

UM

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was with 3 when we took over from 1 on the HOTO between TELIC 11/12. There might have been TA personnel there but not part of a formed unit apart from 1 CS Med. hope this helps.

UM

Thanks. Yes. I thought it was 1 (CS) Med Regt but I thought I might be wrong as its a Med Regt and not a Fd hosp.

the_ulsterman

Old-Salt
The Hospital was run as a Sqn of the Med Regt with the other 2 Sqns being the CS (Deployed Troops) and a Sp Sqn (RHQ & Log/ES)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrBane Medals 3
RumRationReject The NAAFI Bar 84
P Medals 4

Latest Threads