Op Olympic Medal?

Discussion in 'Medals' started by 72flasher, Aug 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After being on Tour in Londonistan, word on the street is that troops who supported Op Olympic shall receive a medal for their services. Is this true? Personally I think we should after covering G4S's ass and all the effort we put in!

2. Wah!
  3. Keep your eyes on the back pages of soldier magazine. I am sure one will be available soon for only £40, they seem to have walt bling from every other military holiday so I don't see why the London sports day should missout.
    • Like Like x 11
  4. Ask yourself "Does this really merit a medal" after Grandad got his bayoneting a Jap, not pointed one to where to ******* toilets are!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Calm down folks - the proposal is for a commemorative coins, like those dreadful pieces of tat US personnel hand out. Mind you, our Detachment Ammenities Fund made a fortune selling thousands of 'limited edition' coins to US pers in PSAB just after 9/11.
  6. A ******* coin is that it?
    • Old Old x 1
  7. After 2 weeks of skiving and free food and accommodation what else do you need
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Cause I was there for six weeks. 18 hour shifts!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I think you should be kicked in the throat, repeatedly.

"Toilets to your left Sir, no you can't take that 2 litre bottle of cider into the stadium..."
    • Like Like x 7

10. Bloody hell, you must be nails. Were you at the FOB at Dorney lake or were you a stadium remf!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Were you there? Did you have to stop would be asylum seekers and the DPRK peoples army? And take shit off Joe Public?
  12. I want one for doing Windsor horse trials in 1972......And it was raining!
  13. So, you get paid for 24hrs a day! Plus G4S kindly donated 2.5 million towards your welfare fund as well. **** me, some people are never happy!