Op Olympic Medal?

After being on Tour in Londonistan, word on the street is that troops who supported Op Olympic shall receive a medal for their services. Is this true? Personally I think we should after covering G4S's ass and all the effort we put in!

Keep your eyes on the back pages of soldier magazine. I am sure one will be available soon for only £40, they seem to have walt bling from every other military holiday so I don't see why the London sports day should missout.

After being on Tour in Londonistan, word on the street is that troops who supported Op Olympic shall receive a medal for their services. Is this true? Personally I think we should after covering G4S's ass and all the effort we put in!
Ask yourself "Does this really merit a medal" after Grandad got his bayoneting a Jap, not pointed one to where to ******* toilets are!

Calm down folks - the proposal is for a commemorative coins, like those dreadful pieces of tat US personnel hand out. Mind you, our Detachment Ammenities Fund made a fortune selling thousands of 'limited edition' coins to US pers in PSAB just after 9/11.

I think you should be kicked in the throat, repeatedly.

"Toilets to your left Sir, no you can't take that 2 litre bottle of cider into the stadium..."

Cause I was there for six weeks. 18 hour shifts!

Bloody hell, you must be nails. Were you at the FOB at Dorney lake or were you a stadium remf!

I want one for doing Windsor horse trials in 1972......And it was raining!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cause I was there for six weeks. 18 hour shifts!
So, you get paid for 24hrs a day! Plus G4S kindly donated 2.5 million towards your welfare fund as well. **** me, some people are never happy!

A ******* coin is that it?
You got paid and got to watch the Olympics for free.

What more do you want?

Oh right yeah a medal :)

Well that’s made me smile good luck with that medal petition :)

Calm down folks - the proposal is for a commemorative coins, like those dreadful pieces of tat US personnel hand out. Mind you, our Detachment Ammenities Fund made a fortune selling thousands of 'limited edition' coins to US pers in PSAB just after 9/11.
I got one of those in a handshake from a septic two-star. I nearly gave the thing back.