Op Oculus

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Top_Man, Dec 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bobos

I just realised who u ar. I DONT BELIEVE THEY HAVE NOT MOBILISED YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. When u, the ginger nut and the new boss turned up, u really turned the unit round last time. u certainly upset a few of us to start with, but u have my vote any time. Any one prepared to take on the holiday makers should have got more support. u and the ginger nut took a big hit on the chin over the kit issues, but well done, a lot of the troops really looked up to u 2 over that !!!!.
    I remember u in the gym, looking like a heart attack waiting to happen but fair do's, u made the effort.
    Just been reading ur comments, ouch, I totally agree wiv u, but theyve locked the Bosnia board now so I cannot sign in and put my support & 4-penneth. Best left.
    I hope the management see the light and ask u to go, if not, I hope u get a tour as I know u said you wanted to finish soon.
    Best wishes mate, 1 of the best Yozzes, reg or TA

2 anyone else logging in, Bosnia is a good tour, but can be hard work. If u work hard, u play hard. Beautiful country, in places. Get out and see it.

2. Thanks Top_Man - 'Bosnia' you say? A good tour, in your opinion? Excellent news - I might see if they will let me go, especially as it seems to be such a top looking place.

And this 'work hard - play hard' philosophy sounds most interesting.

I daresay that you have to be in it to win it, and at the end of the day, when it gets dark, it all comes down to good skills and drills.

3. msr

msr LE

4. Top_Man,

If ur genuine then please accept my apologies, a certain group of people are trying to bait each to reveal their identities, normally using a newly created ID.

5. Oops....upset someon using text. s..r..i

Anyone know what happened to the white-haired oatmeal savage from the TSCP and Kos.

6. more clues please :lol:

7. I knew my cover would be blown before too long, perhaps my own fault. Thanks for comments. The selection weekend came at a bad time for me, I thought one of my kids had a major illness (fortunately it is not), then a close aunt went suddenly with the big C, and a TA friend also has it, which is sad cos I have known her for years. Also, bit of a barny at work (wife of a sandwog) so doc put me on happy pills for a couple of weeks.

I was tempted to appeal to the CO for a re-consideration. I have been down the gym every day at the moment. Got on the machine, put my weight in (well most of it) and my age, and the machine told me I had reached my heart limit. Huh !! Still, losing loads, mostly to the cost of the gym periods, but I am sure its good for you.

I wish you all the best on the tour, it is good fun

P.S. I assume you mean the cantancerous old porridge wog from Duck country, well he is in a sunny place, as a civvy teaching the sand wogs to be cops. He is due home for Christmas. He said he is getting loads of money and has run into quite a few old mates.

8. JUST FOR THE RECORD HAVE A STAB AT IT IS THE PTI FROM BOSNIA AND IS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING THE BOBOS IN PERSON TO DISCUSS THE REMARKS HE MADE ABOUT ME, PREFERABLY OUT OF UNIFORM SO HE CAN'T HIDE BEHIND HIS RANK NOW I KNOW WHO HE IS !

ANYONE ELSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS WHAT HAPPENED IN BOSNIA WITH ME KNOW WHAT REGIMENT I AM LOCATED AT AND IF YOU DON'T ITS 38 SIGS, SHEFFIELD STATION. SO FEELL FREE TO TIP UP ANYTIME, THATS IF ANY OFF YOU HAVE GOT A BACK BONE BIG ENOUGH. UNLIKE SOME OF YOU I HAVE NO ISSUES HIDING BEHIND SOME NAME AND BITCHING ABOUT THIS AND THAT, I HOWEVER TEND TO KEEP PERSONAL OPINIONS ABOUT PEOPLE TO MYSELF !

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES ABOUT ME, I WOULD KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF OR THINK LONG AND HARD BEFORE YOU POST ANY ON HERE.

REGARDS THE PTI

PS DEAR MODERATOR, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE BLOCK ETC ME OR THIS POST, I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHO I AM AND IF THEY HAD AN ISSUE WITH ME IN BOSNIA THEN I WANT THEM TO CONTACT ME, RATHER THAN TALK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK LIKE A CHILD IN THE SCHOOL YARD.

9. BOBOS YOU COULD ALWAYS PUBLICALLY RETRACT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME ON HERE?

10. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL

11. I think we'd all like to know what happened in Bosnia. Did it have anything to do with "3 times round your chest.......GO!"?

Oh by the way BOBOS isn't the fat knacker you've all got him down for. He is, after all, managing to stick it in your missus 5 times a night.

Toodle Pip and remember....................................HE'S NAILING YOUR MISSUS!!

12. I AM LIKE A PTI AND I HAFFTA SHOUT ALL RA TIME!

Bawbag!

13. Awwwww bless, the little TA PTI has 10 man syndrome.

14. Well done Bobos.
    Was good to see you at the selection wkend, was nice to have a chat and catch up on the gossip.
    Thats all for now.